Challenge the Devs #2 fight videos

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by SurgeonFish, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

You can easily go all out healing priest and have at least 8 i think heal 4hp and 2 heal 8hp in your deck but i don't think its worth giving up all the good buffs and the damage.

2. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

yes but i didnt wana build a healing cleric thus his lack of healing skills. There are tons of ways to add healing abilities to your kit

3. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

I was surprised my dwarves did as well as they did that time, given my previous attempts with them going so horribly wrong. I think that priest is set up as a warrior-priest, thus the Blind Rage and Chop cards in his deck.

4. DarkDain

DarkDain Goblin Champion

I had the same thought, wizard can support a couple of warriors very well, and you dont need to Cleanse Burst terrain types when a wizard packed with Utility can just plop new ones ontop of them. Smoke Cloud is amaaaaazing.

I'm thinking having two warriors, evenly balanced between Offense and Defense for PvP. That way whoever gets the more offensive draw goes on offense, and whoever gets the more defensive draw goes for objective. Might be better than one pure offense and one pure defense in pvp, especially if they figure out which is which. Great for PvE though.