Cards that do not require LoS or are global

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by doog37, Nov 14, 2014.

1. doog37

doog37 Hydra

Trying to come up with the list of cards that do not require Line of Sight (LoS). Please add any that I have missed.
    1. Mass Frenzy
    2. Team Heal
    3. Firestorm
    4. Volcano
    5. Help The Weak
    6. Inspiring Presence
    7. Whirlwind Whirlwind Enemies
    8. All Team moves including Elf Scamper
    9. Elvish Insight
    10. Dwarven Battle Cry
    11. Thunderblast, although this is a special case.
    12. Bless
    13. Healing Pulse
    14. Leadership
    Obviously cards with burst or linear can get around LoS but you still need to have view of something.
    I was just trying to see which cards could be used on other characters without being able to see them.

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Cone effects and Rook/Bishop blasts work when LOS is blocked by smoke, but that would be a footnote to the list at best.

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Cones are interesting in that they can be aimed so they don't hit a single tile (useful for stalling prior to playing Volcano).

4. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

Bungled Heal will heal enemies without LoS and seems to have unlimited range.
    I thought healing effect of Healing Benediction doesn't require LoS either.

5. doog37

doog37 Hydra

Both good thoughts... but still requires targeting for the inital use of the card.

6. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

Not quite sure what the exact definition you're going for here. Some other possibilities:

Since you've included Thunderblast, how about Blooming Ground? Neither are standard PC cards.
    There are a bunch of NPC cards like Attack Skill and Spell Skill.
    Traveling Curse might qualify as it transfers without regard to LoS.

If you're just looking for PC cards that can directly affect another character without LoS excluding bursts then I think you have it.

7. doog37

doog37 Hydra

Blooming Ground is the right idea, but I know realize it and Thunderblast are only usable in league play.

Definition is cards I could use hiding out of sight... trying to find the most annoying build ever seems like volcano is the best example right now. I dont think i could do a full turtle build.

8. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

I believe you can use Touch Of Pain on your own character to heal without LoS.