Cardhunter: The Movie!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by wereviper, Jan 21, 2017.

1. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

OK kind of a silly idea but with all the video games being adapted into movies as of late and just sitting here bored out of of my mind and of course a major case of ADHD what if a movie adaptation of Cardhunter was made?

I'd think in terms of how like Magic: The Gathering made a documovie following players on a world tour would be cool or even maybe something like a live action/animated film based on the game?

Just rattling off an off-the-wall thought in my head but would love to know if anyone would think this was a good idea and their thoughts on if it were to ever happen...

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  2. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Make one! You might want to keep it short though in order to get it finished.

EDIT: Obv I don't mean "Here, have the rights to make a feature length commercial movie adaptation", I mean, make a documentary! Or a fan animation!
    EXTRA EDIT: I don't have the right or authority to sign off on a movie license anyway. But I am enthusiastic about documentaries and fan flicks.

3. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

Awesome! If I can get any ideas together I'll be sure to submit my proposal and see if it sticks with BM and if not then back to the lab again!

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.