Cardhunter Birthday Event 2020?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Blizzrd33, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Blizzrd33

Blizzrd33 Orc Soldier

We didn't have one in 2019 but will there be one in 2020?

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I can't even remember the username of the account I created when CH went on Steam, but I'll need to recover it or create new one(s) in order to continue squandering my remaining years in this pursuit.
    Still, I'm not sure how computer games regard birthdays. I have two sisters who were once considerably older than I, but I seem to have passed them somehow. Is there, perhaps, a random number generator involved in both cases?
    I digress.
    A party is a party is a party, which is better than no party.
    I pledge to spend some money on the game if there is another Birthday Party. ($20 US is probably not enough to hire Jon or Farbs for the time they'd expend, but I'm a poor pensioner.)
    Any others out there willing to kick in? Just askin'.

3. I got $20 on it. It's not too late, I hope! Please please Birthday Party with kittens and shadow elves.

4. Blizzrd33

Blizzrd33 Orc Soldier

Looks like it's gonna be too much effort for someone to make this to happen.
    Which means it looks it's time to move on. Shame, I'd be happy to keep contributing $$ to buy club membership and such if there was some sort of a pulse but these type of seem to have stopped just before I started and are not going to happen again.