Cardhunter beta video

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Wozarg, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I have to agree I'm a tiny bit disappointed as i really thought someone would have stepped up and released at least a little something by now. I know i would have managed to at least make a mediocre fraps of a module or pvp match by now and seams a lot of people want just a little of what ever.

2. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Ya, did a Youtube search last night and the only videos are the dev diaries and the same PAX videos that have been out since, well, PAX! Someone can surely step up to the plate here!

3. LightPhoenix

LightPhoenix Orc Soldier

I've said it before, but if I get a beta key, and assuming BM doesn't mind, I fully intend on making some videos. I'm at least going to make an "unboxing" video, since it will cover the basics for everyone, and should be the most educational.

4. MrMojoRisin

They have already said that it is ok to make and share videos of the beta as long as you make it clear that it is footage of a beta.

5. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

Ever think they are holding out because they are scared of us? XD I doubt that is the case but it's a concern for many game still in development.

6. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Moving all videos to the top for simplicity!

7. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Will see about getting a few videos up of me failing a ironman quest in the most pathetic way ever so close to sweet victory!

8. MrMojoRisin

Need...this...game...even....mooooore!!!!!

9. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

Great video of a pvp match. I've got some comments but I'll hold off while a bit. Hoping to get in the beta and can get a better feel.

10. Infinite

Infinite Kobold

Thanks for the video.
    Would be great for someone to simply record their first impressions of the game as they play it for the first time, then we can all see first hand what it's like for a new player, we all might spot more bugs, glitches, issues, what might be better here or there, learn how to play and so on, and at long last enjoy some actual game footage. Twitch TV ftw?

11. bazzaman

bazzaman Mushroom Warrior

Great, thanks now I have seen both MP and single player videos cheers all for posting.

12. barbalatte

barbalatte Mushroom Warrior

nice. more of this plz :)

13. Thirandras

Thirandras Kobold

Talk about unreliable block ! LOL

14. Scyrax

Scyrax Mushroom Warrior

Great video, thanks Wozarg.

I usually avoid MP in games when I can (strangers are scary) but I might actually give it a try in Card Hunter. That looked like a lot of fun.

15. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

If you want you can leave suggestions just remember that is what they are i don't have a good connection and i lack any semblance of video managing skills so all video will be raw and uploaded if i can!

16. barbalatte

barbalatte Mushroom Warrior

would love to see more pvp but with better cards! or some cool dungeon :p

17. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I don't know about cool but I'm currently uploading a no party deaths quest on a goblin module which basically means one guy dies i lose and have to start all over.

18. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

First part up now at the start of the thread

19. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Thanks for the effort Wozarg!

20. Joshua

Joshua Kobold

Thanks for vids!