Card Text Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Jon, Jan 22, 2013.

1. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

While playing MM #23 a few mins ago, I came across this:

upload_2017-6-16_6-51-11.png

The tasty, tasty text lost a little of its flavor.

2. Pokemaster131

Pokemaster131 Lizardman Priest

I was browsing through my item collection, looking for references and allusions, when I noticed there were quite a few cards that have word spacing issues in the italicized text. Here are a few examples of what I mean (Dissolve Armor is probably the best example):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So, seeing this, I decided to go through a huge chunk of my items and make a list of the cards that I noticed also had this problem. Here's a big list of those that I found (In the order I found them in):
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    There are likely to be more, as I probably didn't notice all the ones on items I checked, and I only scanned through my Legendaries and Epics. But hopefully this is a good start :)

Also, I found a couple typos:
    Light Heal - "To repair harm without potion or bandage is both the power and duty of the every Priest in Cardhuntria." "The every" is grammatically incorrect.
    Strong Hack - Missing a pair of quotation marks around the flavor text.

3. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Aww, sorry, Pokemaster, but after all that work, the text spacing is a known issue. It's just the textbox justification.

Pokemaster131 likes this.
  4. Pokemaster131

Pokemaster131 Lizardman Priest

Ah well! I had fun reading all the flavor text, so I don't consider it a loss :)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.