Card Hunter Wiki - Cardhuntria

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Farbs, Oct 18, 2012.

1. RoflCat

RoflCat Goblin Champion

Do you think that in the future, you can add an extra info on specific card page, listing:
    -What items have this card
    -How many copy is on said item
    -What talent is required for the item
    -What level is the item (so people know which adventures to farm for it)

Possibly with the sorting function enabled based on the last 3 factors.

2. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

These are all works in progress. At the moment, we are experiencing performance issues with the site and devoting attention to resolving them before moving on. Thank you for your patience and continued support ! :)

3. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Build 1.20:

Almost all of these items are updates/renames to existing items (and a few swaps) - so I'll just list the names/redirectes that are new to the wiki:

Items added (1.20): (30)

Dwarf Skill added (8): Advanced Stoutness, Perfect Ferocity, Perfect Stoutness, Perfect Toughness, Superb Stoutness, Superb Toughness, Trained Stoutness, Trained Toughness

Elf Skill added (11): Advanced Footwork, Advanced Insight, Agility, Escapist, Frightened Scouting, Perfect Evasion, Perfect Footwork, Perfect Insight, Superb Footwork, Superb Insight, Trained Insight

Human Skill added (11): Advanced Flexibility, Advanced Tactics, Flexibility, Perfect Command, Perfect Flexibility, Perfect Tactics, Superb Command, Superb Flexibility, Superb Tactics, Tactics, Trained Tactics

Zalminen and Pengw1n like this.
  4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Zalminen and Jayce like this.
  5. FalconGK81

FalconGK81 Orc Soldier

Hey Guys,

I've been working on the card bot for awhile now. It's finally ready to the point that we're (slowly) letting it play outside of the sandbox we setup for testing. Right now it's working on Hybrid Cards only, and it's only adding cards which I have images for. So far, that gives us the following additions:

Accelerated Thought, Bash, Blind Rage, Boosted Heal, Counterspell, Energizing Move, Flight Aura, Frenzy Aura, Lunging Bite, Nimble Strike, Raging Strike, Reactive Trip, Reflexive Teleport, Rushing Aura, Shambling Bash, Surging Blast, Surging Bolt, Surging Shield Block, Teleport Self, Unholy Power, Winds Of War

Also, the card Lunging Hack had a rarity change, and has been updated.

Lastly, there have been image updates to the following cards:

All Out Attack, Misguided Heal, Parrying Strike, Penetrating Lunge

I'm running another batch now, so a few more should be going in shortly.

If you have any questions/thoughts/concerns/whatever let me know. Thanks!

6. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Excellent! I've definitely wanted to link people to card pages which were, shall we say, "down for maintenance," and those are looking good.

7. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

For the record: Falcon is NOT a beta-tester. I think that speaks loads about his commitment, 'nuff said. :)

8. FalconGK81

FalconGK81 Orc Soldier

:):):)

Another batch added some more hybrid cards: Arcane Aura, Arcane Shell, Polearm Slash, Savage Curse, Unholy Energy, Wizard's Hat

That brings our cards in the wiki up to 178.

There are still 14 hybrids I don't have images for yet, but until we have those, I'm moving on to Utility and Handicap cards.

Zalminen likes this.
  9. FalconGK81

FalconGK81 Orc Soldier

10. mightymushroom

mightymushroom Goblin Champion

Looking great! My one complaint is that hybrid cards are not put into categories for each of their components. This means that when viewing the list of, say, attack cards at Category:Attack_Card I'm not actually seeing all cards with at least half red background. As far as I know the game treats them according to whichever half applies to the criteria in question (reveal all attacks and take damage, for example).

11. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

I've added in subcategories to Category:Hybrid_Card. In 2 minds whether to put them into their components....hmm.

fyi: Added comments to your 'Armor' article, take a look and lemme know. Also card tooltips are actually in, but site performance forced my hand and its set as a 'coming soon' gif on mouseover. This should help articles and editors a ton.

12. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Build 1.21:

Mostly skills shuffling/updating, and some item swaps, just listing the new ones to the wiki:

Items added (1.21): (69)

Arcane Skill added (30): Advanced Blazing, Advanced Electromancy, Advanced Pyromancy, Advanced Sparking, Advanced Teleportation, Apprentice Sparking, Apprentice Teleportation, Electroporter Initiate, Electroporter Novice, Fireblinker Novice, Focused Blazing, Focused Burning, Focused Pyromancy, Focused Teleportation, Novice Pyromancy, Novice Sparking, Novice Teleportation, Superb Blazing, Superb Electromancy, Superb Pyrmancy, Superb Sparking, Superb Teleportation, Trained Blazing, Trained Electromancy, Trained Sparking, Trained Teleportation, Untrained Electromancy, Untrained Pyromancy, Untrained Sparking

Martial skill added (37): Advanced Bashing, Advanced Bruising, Advanced Chopping, Advanced Gouging, Advanced Impaling, Angry Attacker, Apprentice Bashing, Apprentice Bruising, Apprentice Gouging, Apprentice Slicing, Careful Attacker, Defensive Chopping, Focused Bruising, Focused Impaling, Focused Slicing, Novice Bruising, Novice Gouging, Novice Slicing, Powered Slicing, Quick Attacker, Savvy Attacker, Savvy Slicing, Sharp Slicing, Superb Bashing, Superb Bruising, Superb Gouging, Superb Impaling, Trained Bruising, Trained Chopping, Trained Gouging, Trained Slicing, Untrained Bashing, Untrained Bruising, Untrained Chopping, Untrained Gouging, Untrained Impaling, Untrained Slicing

Weapon added (2): Ash Spear, Spear Of Consuming Fire

N.B. In some cases (notably weapons), they aren't new items this build, but they've had their level altered so they now fall into wiki updates (level < 21).

Ta!

FalconGK81, Pengw1n and Zalminen like this.
  13. FalconGK81

FalconGK81 Orc Soldier

14. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

If you still need any pictures of cards and/or items I'm happy to help by the way.

15. FalconGK81

FalconGK81 Orc Soldier

Phaselock is currently working on this, and it'll probably be best to leave it to him to save on duplication of effort. If he could use your help, I'm sure he'll ask. Thanks for offering!

16. FalconGK81

FalconGK81 Orc Soldier

17. mightymushroom

mightymushroom Goblin Champion

Meanwhile, I've been working to expand the basic guides section of the wiki. I'm adding more detailed articles for each individual keyword. Please take a look and share some feedback, or sign up and contribute yourself. I would like to get some illustrations in as well. You'll probably notice the sections for "General Strategy." I meant them be basic tips for people who are learning to play with and against these types of effects, not necessarily to cover every set of instructions you can find in the game. I may have missed a trick you know about, though.

Keyword and effect pages added: Armor, Attachment, Block, Burning, Burst, Cantrip, Chance, Cone, Encumber

Redirects added: Attach, Block Any, Block Magic, Block Melee, Block Projectile

18. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Build 1.22:

Main focus is divine skill updates - there are a few others that I think I either forgot to list last time, or have been re-added (actually, it looks like they've had artwork added).

Items added (1.22): (40)

Arcane Skill added (3): Burning Spark Initiate, Fireblinker Initiate, Focused Electromancy

Divine Skill added (37): Advanced Devotion, Advanced Ablution, Advanced Cleansing, Advanced Healer, Advanced Medic, Advanced Piety, Apprentice Ablution, Apprentice Devotion, Apprentice Medic, Blessed Ablution, Canny Healer, Focused Cleansing, Focused Healer, Focused Medicine, Focused Piety, Holy Cleansing, Novice Ablution, Novice Devotion, Novice Medic, Pious Healer, Superb Ablution, Superb Cleansing, Superb Devotion, Superb Healer, Superb Medic, Superb Piety, Trained Ablution, Trained Cleansing, Trained Devotion, Trained Healer, Trained Medic, Untrained Ablution, Untrained Cleansing, Untrained Devotion, Untrained Healer, Untrained Medic, Untrained Piety

N.B. There are some skills still listed on the wiki that are not currently available - you can view which ones on my wiki/talk page - but we'll be dealing with them at some point anyway.

FalconGK81, Pengw1n and Zalminen like this.
  19. FalconGK81

FalconGK81 Orc Soldier

Updated Cards

Block (2): Absorbing Block, Guardian Angel

Boost (6): Dimensional Traveller, Firestarter, Holy Presence, Impaler, Slicer, Spark Generator

Handicap (1): Obvious Maneuver

Move (8): Cautious Sneak, Dash, Dash, Team!, Run, Team!, Shift, Team!, Sprint, Team!, Walk, Team!, Wild Run

Utility (2): Cleansing Presence, Extend

Added Cards

Armor (2): Enchanted Harness, Shimmering Aura

Block (1): Shield Block

Boost (2): Slippery, Talented Healer

Hybrid (1): Unstable Bolt

Move (4): Scamper, Team!, Scuttle, Team!, Team Run, Violent Spin

Utility (2): Cleansing Burst, Purge

Cards updated: 19
    Cards added: 12
    Number of cards on wiki after bot run: 260

Jayce and Zalminen like this.
  20. FalconGK81

FalconGK81 Orc Soldier

Updated Cards

Armor (3): Amorphous Body, Cloth Armor, Crafted Mail

Block (5): Acrobatic Flip, Block, Cause Fumble, Desperate Block, Duck

Boost (2): Altruism, Healing Spirit

Hybrid (8): Accelerated Thought, Arcane Curse, Bad Medicine, Blind Rage, Boosted Heal, Dancing Cut, Demonic Miasma, Dodge

Handicap (5): Brain Burn, Clumsy, Cowardly, Demonic Pain, Dropped Guard

Move (2): Bull Rush, Dangerous Maneuver

Utility (1): Cleansing Ray

Added Cards

Block (1): Shield Block

Cards updated: 26
    Cards added: 1
    Number of cards on wiki after bot run: 261

Jayce and Zalminen like this.