Card Hunter Wiki - Cardhuntria

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Farbs, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

2. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

There's no Adapted to Silver immage.

3. Pawndawan

Oops... there is now. I missed it because the spoiler page didn't include it.

I'm also working on creating all the red link pages.

Jayce likes this.
  4. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

That was fast, well played!

I see what you mean about the templates/forms - I didn't write that script so I'll have to give it a beady eye; in the interim I'll just manually fix a few.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Wow, fast work!! Thanks!!

6. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Could someone post a list of all the cards you can draw from each of the forms here and on the wiki?
    Many thanks.

7. Pawndawan

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  8. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

9. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

For some reason using the CARD tag with Swarm Of Bats and Hex Of Dissolution don't work. (there might be more)

Also huge thanks to everyone who are keeping the wiki up to date. You rock! :cool:

Jayce likes this.
  10. Pawndawan

IIRC, it was reported earlier somewhere. The forum CARD-tag wants to capitalize all words and wiki distinguishes between lower and uppercase, so 'of' and 'Of' are different pages.

It seems similar card / item names in earlier sets have manual redirects (see http://wiki.cardhuntria.com/wiki/Cards/Touch_Of_Death). I have to investigate that.

Jayce likes this.
  11. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Hrmm, good point. The item script will create the redirects - I'll see if the card script has anything similar in it.

12. Pawndawan

Lots of updates to wiki:
    • Created a bunch of category pages (http://wiki.cardhuntria.com/wiki/Category:Level_19_Rare_Martial_Skill etc.)
    • Created proper pages and categories for AI and AA items / cards
    • Added form figures and cards: http://wiki.cardhuntria.com/wiki/Form
      • Would it be useful to show card thumbnails in addition to the lists?
      • Can someone write a intro paragraph for from cards. Current "Each Form has associated cards, that replace regular card draws from a character's own deck." is a stub, I'd like to expand / clarify. Mainly that form cards are not a deck, so drawing multiple same cards is a possibility.

13. Pawndawan

14. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    Maniafig and Pawndawan like this.
  15. Pawndawan

Jayce likes this.
  16. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

The Ethereal Form page has a typo which kind of wrecks stuff.

Is this any better, Pawn?

Pawndawan likes this.
  17. Pawndawan

Thanks, updated! :)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  18. ParodyKnaveBob

You're welcome, glad to be a contributor. $:^ ] However, Ethereal Form still breaks on the page: "Form" doesn't get keyword status, and the rest of the card's description gets thrown under the items list.

Color Class: Boost
    Play effect 1: Trait. Form
    [Expand]
    Items with Ethereal Form

[list of items]

. Armor 4 against untargeted effects. Keep. |effect1_duration=2 |reaction1=Whenever you would draw a card from your deck, instead create a random Spirit card in your hand. |reaction1_keep=Yes }}

19. Pawndawan

Oh, right. Seems that the card update bot doesn't know how to handle the new keyword and it breaks the layout.

I manually edited / reverted all form cards to fix the layout. I'll poke Jayce and ask him to look into the card bot script, so we don't have to deal with broken form card pages after every update.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  20. ParodyKnaveBob

Cool, gotcha.

Btw, I think I found a couple improvements for my text which doesn't rely on a separate set of cards (Malfunctions), and further separates the ideas of drawing vs. creating.

However, my first version used some redundancy for clarity, whereas this second version feels a bit too redundant in places. What thinkest thou?