Card Hunter turns 8!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Sir Civil, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Sir Civil

Sir Civil Administrator Staff Member

Cardhuntrians!

You may feel invited to the birthday party at Card Hunter. We are celebrating our 8th birthday and we hope that you will spend it with us. That is why we have prepared special leagues for you, as well as some other attractions, such as Loot Fairy and daily chests.

Birthday leagues with figures

To celebrate our birthday, we'll be releasing 3 promo leagues with unique skins to earn. The leagues will be active throughout the weekend, giving everyone a chance to play, and the winners will be able to boast exclusive Kee-Tenh figures - all three of them: Marroo, Growler, and Meowquith.

The leagues in which you can win them will be Monkey Magic, Lost City Quick Draw, and Triple Duel. Kee-Tenh figures are not available in the costume store and have only ever been offered in birthday leagues. It is therefore a unique chance to get them!

Loot Fairy Madness is back with daily chests

Good, old Loot Fairy believes that you never have as many cookies as good loot. So he will visit Cardhuntria to share his loot-enhancing magic. Want rare, epic, and legendary items? So keep an eye out for Loot Fairy in your adventures! You’ll also get daily chest rewards just for logging in so don’t miss out on this chance for goodies and remember that the most important thing is... having fun!

The party will start Friday, 24 September 4pm UTC 0 and will last till Monday, 27 September 4pm UTC 0:
    • US (PDT): Friday 24 Sep, 9 am
    • US (EDT): Friday 24 Sep, 12 pm
    • Europe (CEST): Friday 24 Sep, 6 pm
    • Australia (AEST): Saturday 25 Sep, 2 am

Robauke, Pawndawan, Gast86 and 8 others like this.
  2. cynthih

cynthih Kobold

> the winners will be able to boast exclusive Kee-Tenh figures - all three of them:
    > Marroo, Growler, and Meowquith. [...] Kee-Tenh figures are not available in the
    > costume store and have only ever been offered in birthday leagues.

I found two Kee-Tenh figures listed on the wiki.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Are these the ones being given away, and what's the third one?

I assume it's a priest, but there aren't any Kee-Tenh figures listed at:
    http://wiki.cardhuntria.com/wiki/Priest_Skins

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

This is the priest:[​IMG]
    The wiki isn't actively maintained unfortunately.

4. cynthih

cynthih Kobold

I didn't think it was being maintained which is why I was surprised the May 2021 skins are there.

5. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

The Loot Fairy is indeed on the loose, but the announcement says "You’ll also get daily chest rewards just for logging in" and I don't see one. Is something wrong, or will those start going out when adventures reset?

6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Yes, after reset I have one chest.

Mr. Magnifico likes this.