Card Hunter Releases on Steam on the 13th of July!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Merdis

Merdis Orc Soldier

Many players from Steam are giving CH a negative review solely because of long queues.

Stexe likes this.
  2. gigon

gigon Kobold

The queue actually kills the fun - just started the fight and was kicked out by disconnect, and right away it says - "You are 1598 in the queue wait 25 minutes (((.
    How can you play this???
    Please fix that ASAP - it happened to me 3 times today already and i was only able to finalize 1 fight...
    Cheers!
    GIGON

3. gamezonedude

gamezonedude Kobold

Bad part of this everyone can agree on are the queues... right now mine is 36 minutes. Add more servers???

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Actually, @j-wiz just announced in game that they're doing a reboot to get new hardware online. Hopefully it will be better by the time you read this.

j-wiz, Pawndawan and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  5. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Blue Manchu, thanks for regularly posting news on the Steam Card Hunter News feed! It's very nice how well you're keeping us up to date every time we open the game home page on Steam. It is very much appreciated. Please keep up the good work!

6. Deathgodszzz

Deathgodszzz Kobold

But theres no ****ing logging out i figured that out

7. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Yeah, I know I asked Jon specifically to do this multiple times because that's how people on Steam get their updates. =)

8. Merdis

Merdis Orc Soldier

To be honest, I would expect announcement from Blue Manchu when expansions are discounted. I think that most of playerbase from Steam don't even know about the on-going sale nor when it is going to end.

What is the current Blue Manchu policy about re-buying content? For example, if someone buy EttSCs' trasure hunts for pizza and then buy whole EttSC bundle, will he get a pizza refund for previously bought treasure hunts?

Stexe likes this.
  9. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Agreed. Having call to actions for sales is hugely important in basic marketing. Even having a sticker in-game saying it is discounted would help.

Magic Elves likes this.