Card Hunter Game Accounts

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kvothe_Rocks!, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Kvothe_Rocks!

Kvothe_Rocks! Kobold

I am assuming that the accounts will be saved server-side and that this will be a truly mobile browser based game (at least initially). In saying that, I plan to play this game on a Chrome browser at one location, and then on an Android tablet or iPad at other locations. Has there been any thought if that will be possible with the same account? I would hate to have multiple accounts required for different browsers and tablets.

I had not even planned on getting a tablet but I will buy one if it will allow me to play this sweet looking game during my travels.

2. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Everything will be stored server side so you should be able to play on any compatible device/browser and use the same account.

SurgeonFish and secran like this.
  3. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

So those of us who are here at the beginning will get accounts that sit there forever, aged like a fine cheese? Do you foresee accounts themselves developing interesting perks, like "loyalty" bonuses?

4. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

I'mma go ahead a speculate no, unless they make sort of drastic changes to the game where older accounts get a bonus for being around for so long. Least thats how most companies do it.

5. secran

secran Mushroom Warrior

Could be cosmetic gifts given on anniversaries (like the craft of war world game).

(suggestion: Sombrero's)

SurgeonFish likes this.
  6. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

You my good sir, get a like =)

Edit: look what i found

[​IMG]
    Sombrero!

7. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Hmm. I say . . . doughnut. Perhaps we can have a special Snack Pack card suite!?

P.S.: Yes, I know we're both wrong. I know that's not a doughnut. I suspect that's not a sombrero.

8. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

This, sir, is a Sombrero:

[​IMG]