Card Back

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DragnHntr, Jul 3, 2013.

1. DragnHntr

DragnHntr Orc Soldier

Where can I find a decent res image of the back of the card hunter cards?

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

This sounds like a job for Phaselock, he's usually good at finding these kinds of things. Can't say I've seen them anywhere else than in the dungeon. You're talking about the brown and black backs, right? They're not very fancy, so not sure what you want with them?

3. DragnHntr

DragnHntr Orc Soldier

Brown and black? I mean these:

[​IMG]

You can also see a little tiny version showing unrevealed cards in the opponents hand. If the card hunter cards were physical cards, this would be the back of it.

4. Pengw1n

Those are not in game, looks like they're just mockups for early press stuff.

5. DragnHntr

DragnHntr Orc Soldier

Sure they are:
    [​IMG]
    It is super low res, but it appears to be basically the same picture. Here shows is another slightly different version of the back from more press stuff:
    [​IMG]

Regardless, I would still like an image depicting the back of a Card Hunter card, mockup or not.

6. Pengw1n

Ah, you're correct. I can't say I've actually noticed it was the same artwork... d'oh.

7. DragnHntr

DragnHntr Orc Soldier

Nevermind I pieced something together, thanks!

Pengw1n likes this.
  8. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

You've probably sorted this, but on the off chance this is useful:

[​IMG]

Grabbed from observing a multiplayer game and right-clicking on the hidden cards; you can get the top from one player, the bottom from the other, and stitch them together. Enjoy =D

9. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Well done!

Jayce likes this.
  10. Pengw1n

Clever boy, I was searching for anything in the client but couldn't find the files - and could only think to get the bottom half through the actual game.

11. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

^_^

This was clearly the only encouragement I needed to abuse the office ID Card printer. My Parking/Printer RFID card is now the most dangerous of all. The temptation to jump towards the printer whilst making a stabbing motion may become too great.

[​IMG]

Sir Veza, Robauke, Pawndawan and 3 others like this.
  12. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

On the off chance it's frowned upon for me to use those graphics in that way, let me know and I'll promptly eat the card =D

13. Pengw1n

First physical copy ever, unless BM printed some up for fun? We know some of the figurines started out as actual cardboard models after all.

Business proposition to BM: Whatever happens to a physical version of the game, we need protective sleeves with the official CH backing. Maybe in colour (red dragon et c)? I can imagine people buying that, either with pizza if possible or through a web site. Would be a good way to show support, and keep the meta-nerdery alive when playing MtG and other physicals...

14. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Oooh, plus one for protective sleeves, if only as a credit card holder =D

15. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

You will all receive a letter from our lawyer shortly. :eek:

Sir Veza, doog37 and Pancakeonions like this.
  16. Pengw1n

Is he made out of cardboard stock?

Sir Veza and Jayce like this.
  17. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

If you think he'll fold easily, don't count on it. *ba-dum-pssh*

18. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

A cardboard stock lawyer won't help you, he'll never leave the stand. /ReachForSunglasses

Sir Veza, Megadestructo and Pengw1n like this.
  19. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Don't worry, he's clearly cut out for the job.

Sir Veza and Jayce like this.
  20. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Did he...... come from..... your board of directors....?

Sir Veza and Megadestructo like this.