Cant Grab to Terrain Attachments.

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by imMara, Feb 7, 2013.

1. imMara

imMara Mushroom Warrior

Cant grab to them when you want to move the screen. The ones I've tested that seem to be bugged are, Stone Wall, and Cave in.

Code:
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=imMara drew Bludgeon for Ladale
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Event,Action Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Gary must play a Trait
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Player,Gary,Event,PlayAction,Action,Hover
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Attaching Hover to Earthborn
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Gary drew a card for Novice Geomancers
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=The active player is now Gary
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Player,Gary,Event,PlayAction,Action,Scuttle
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Player,Gary,Actor,Qoffle,Event,Move,Origin,(10, 5),StartFacing,(0, -1),Destination,(10, 4),EndFacing,(0, -1)
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Player,Gary,Actor,Priggle,Event,Move,Origin,(10, 6),StartFacing,(0, -1),Destination,(10, 5),EndFacing,(0, -1)
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=imMara must play a Trait
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Player,imMara,Event,PlayAction,Action,Firestarter
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Attaching Firestarter to Arkand
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=imMara drew Firestarter for Arkand
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=imMara must play a Trait
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Player,imMara,Event,PlayAction,Action,Firestarter
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Attaching Firestarter to Arkand
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Detaching and discarding Firestarter from Arkand
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=imMara drew Dash for Arkand
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=The active player is now imMara
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Player,imMara,Event,PlayAction,Action,Run
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Player,imMara,Actor,Arkand,Event,Move,Origin,(10, 2),StartFacing,(0, 1),Destination,(7, 1),EndFacing,(-1, 0)
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=The active player is now Gary
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Player,Gary,Event,PlayAction,Action,Predictable Stab
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Meriar took 5 damage
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=The active player is now imMara
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Player,imMara,Event,PlayAction,Action,Wall of Stone
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Attaching Wall of Stone to (2, 7)
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Attaching Wall of Stone to (1, 7)
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Order of the Core,Scenario=Core Quarry,Msg=Gary passed.

2. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to see in the log; however, yes, we've found that you can't grab terrain. It annoys the rest of us, too.

3. imMara

imMara Mushroom Warrior

I said the same thing, but it doesn't hurt posting the log, and since this just started happening to me, I figure it might have been the new build.

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I'm putting this on the wish list.