[Bug?] Inspiring Presence does not proc Talented Healer?

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Pilgrim Bailey, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Inspiring Presence does not proc Talented Healer?

Is this intended?

2. Dwedit

Dwedit Goblin Champion

When Inspiring Presence triggers, you aren't playing a heal card. Talented Healer needs you to play a card.

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Inspiring Presence is a card, Dwedit. A card you play. That heals. This feels like a bug if it's true (haven't checked).

4. VNSAramaki

VNSAramaki Mushroom Warrior

It works correctly, somehow. Note that Talented Healer triggers on successful play of a Heal card, which I guess only means cards that have the actual keyword Heal in their description. Inspiring Presence, on the other hand, is a card that heal but doesn't have the keyword.

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Yes, it does. It's not in the card name, but it's there (and capitalized) in the rule text, just like the vampire attacks. I suspect it may be because Presence isn't targeted.

Flaxative likes this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Except Team Heal procs.

7. VNSAramaki

VNSAramaki Mushroom Warrior

The last time I checked, both Team Heal and Healing Pulse DO have Heal 3 keyword on them.

8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I see, it's just not underlined on Presence... weird.

9. It states heal in the card description but for whatever reason, the heal is not underlined. This is either a bug or a design decision, but I think that tweaking this to proc talented healer would be a good way to work at some way of balancing priests and make talented healer worth using.

10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

There aren't enough dots in the world right now. ;)

11. In the current meta, I don't believe talented healer is worth using for priests due to the token cost. If it had more synergy with cards that I believe are bugged [inspiring presence] then it may change in my mind.

12. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I guess we need to order more dots...

Flaxative likes this.
  13. Bump. Inspiring Presence still does not have the healing keyword.

14. Snorre Liljegren

Snorre Liljegren Mushroom Warrior

yeh it really should if you asked me..

Pilgrim Bailey likes this.
  15. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Fixed for next build.