Beta Keys coming here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMTalen

JMTalen Kobold

What happened to e-mailing out Beta Keys? Posting them on forums seems like your rewarding your most dedicated stalker instead of lotto-ing them off as originally planned.

2. Phaedrus

Phaedrus Kobold

O__________________________________O

I have taped my eyes open!

3. DarkDain

DarkDain Goblin Champion

Its true, my internet drops frequently and this re-sets battles, so i've stopped doing long dungeons :( But honestly i need to snag some beta keys for my friends, because even horrible people can have friends :D

4. Fugs

Fugs Kobold

(in reference to this)

5. JMTalen

JMTalen Kobold

I know, but why do both? If they have open spots in beta and keys to give out why not just email them out instead of trolling all of us?

6. Stephen

Stephen Kobold

"I'll be posting at different times so please don't wait up!" posted on their FB page about half an hour ago. This just makes it worse...what does "different times" mean????? Not tonight? Spread out evenly over time? How many per post? WHY????? @_@

7. Lorenzo

Lorenzo Kobold

and why not? it's just for rewarding either twitter/fb/forum followers AND random-lucky-guys from the applications.
    also, you get more PR coverage from all these channels and raise the hype to ABORMAL levels, like now! :D

8. TokyoDan

TokyoDan Mushroom Warrior

I'm ready! I got my DBnT World Notifications set!

9. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

Well as I know my 'luck' they won't invite me through the e-mail as this "already signed up" person, so I have to grab key here on my own :)

10. DarkDain

DarkDain Goblin Champion

Oooh o.o if you know you have bad luck, this game might be the death of you, cards will draw, dice will roll, anguish will be had. Nothing like getting 4 movement cards and a Trip card.

11. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

I'm going to try it anyway :p Im very, very stubborn person!

12. Angus Kirk

Angus Kirk Kobold

Yeah, my luck usually isn't that great, but I want to play this bad enough that I'll take the bad chances. :D

13. Stompy

Stompy Mushroom Warrior

mmm, sweet sweet beta *drools*

14. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Just because if you are on the bottom of the list, at last now got a chance to get in early beta

15. JMTalen

JMTalen Kobold

There was no bottom of the list. They were selecting people at random from the people that signed up.

16. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

even at random you can always be the last one xD

17. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

Or not be at all..

18. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

well considering we are not already in beta our luck is not that great :p

19. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

Can't say I wasn't expecting that, still I'm quite disappointed after viewing forums on daily basis, checking most of the topics, having mailbox open at all times. Reality sucks and kicks butt hard :p

20. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Well here in Paraguay is 22:59, Im on vacation and I have sleep all the afternoon so !Bring it JON! I will be here like 20+hours non stop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.