Beta Keys coming here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sephiroth38

sephiroth38 Mushroom Warrior

Maybe he is just playing a game or doing his stuff while logged on the forum. Please log off if you are not there! We have weak hearts... can't stand the pressure.

2. Naraxis

Naraxis Mushroom Warrior

True enough.

3. sephiroth38

Aaaand he is gone... I believe that for today that's all folks :(

4. Naraxis

Naraxis Mushroom Warrior

I'll still hold out hope for another hour or two. But unfortunately I don't think we're getting any keys today.

5. Ironhead

Ironhead Kobold

Can Jon just say if there will be any keys in the near future or not?

6. Naraxis

Naraxis Mushroom Warrior

Well it would certainly allow more of us to get some sleep wouldn't it? It's possible he will stop posting keys on social media and forums because of the people who were giving Blue crap about it. I think they were just mad they didn't get a key... and I hope he does post more in the future.

7. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

If they post some keys I would like it if they post a few in the forums, facebook, twitter, then the same amount as of those sources to people that are signed up. After that give a handful of forum regulars an invite as well. I'm one for spreading the sources of testers out, but the majority should be directly to those that have signed up already. The more you spread the keys to social media the higher the customers you will reach, but the for testing you will get better results from the regular community.

8. sephiroth38

Yeah, but some keys on the social are appreciated too, expecially to us late night lurkers (or just as before, first come first served). I think i can snatch one if i am online (like the last three days :D). I could have used those 6 hours/day lurking for playing! sigh

9. sephiroth38

6.45 am, good morning all you lurkers.

10. bazzaman

bazzaman Mushroom Warrior

Morning all at work now so hope no keys get posted as I can not open the card hunter reg page as damn work blocks site still waiting in hope of a Beta key via either PM or my in box.

11. sephiroth38

4 days without keys, and my mail is silent :(

12. Unlucky Scarecrow

Unlucky Scarecrow Goblin Champion

My mail is screaming, because it keeps sending me a message every time somebody replies to this topic. It's a lot easier to let your email client ping you when something happens than it is to hit F5 on this page every minute :p Of course, it really only works well if people stop spamming the topic asking for keys...

13. sephiroth38

I tried that but with people commenting is useless. Also has a 1 min delay so f5 is always dah win :D

14. agassparkle

agassparkle Kobold

my f5 is crying out loud

15. MrKaralis

MrKaralis Mushroom Warrior

well no news it seems :)

16. sephiroth38

Jon should go to sleep... he is been logging on and off for more than 10 hours.

17. MrKaralis

MrKaralis Mushroom Warrior

awake all night sephiroth?

18. sephiroth38

Yep, gone to work 15 min ago :D

19. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Premium dungeon videos coming up later today to hold you guys over for a few more days!

Joshua and Pengw1n like this.
  20. bazzaman

bazzaman Mushroom Warrior

cheers wozarg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.