Beta Build 1.7 (28 Jan 2013)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

A new build! This build contains some changes to early game adventure sequences. If you get stuck in the early game because of this, let us know via support@cardhunter.com and we'll do something (probably have to reset your account).
    • Refactor how console commands work a little. Add some additional debugging features.
    • Added more monster attack card art.
    • Remove an extra / from audio URLs.
    • Moved cards to front of group displays, to fix overlap issues w/ character portraits.
    • Made preloader background solid black rather than transparent black.
    • Fixed terrain on brambles in Forest path map.
    • Cleaned up some other minor tile and character zoom info issues.
    • Added description for victory terrain.
    • Removed flakey equipped-item popup on other-item-hover code. You know the one.
    • Changed the word "knife" in item names with 2-range attacks.
    • Sswapped around the order of some early adventures, and removed one Trog from the early Trog Wizard battle to make it a bit easier.
    • Check for already defeated before defeating player (might fix double win condition).
    • Added card art for flailing bronze fists.

2. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

You should take a look at the Temple of Scales adventure it seams way too hard. Last fight with a party full of over leveled characters and much better gear then i would have had i got properly stomped by the last fight only winning because of a lucky whirlwind. Lizardmen are basically super trogs except for no armor but that makes sure they have plenty strong attacks drawn instead.

Note that I'm not saying take a look at the difficulty because i struggled. I am saying take a look at how hard it is for other people since i struggled with it. Since it is premium it might be a bit under tested or i might be worse then i think either way worth a look.

3. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

From reading all the build notes, you guys are seriously kicking ass with getting this game ready for release! Do you have like some kind of master punch list? If so, how many items are still on it?

4. mightymushroom

mightymushroom Goblin Champion

Oh sure, I defeat the Trog Wizard with only drawback items equipped and mere hours after you make it easier. :p
    I like the new order, although I personally think Highway Robbery is tougher than Ruby Demon Portal, unless you've retuned the Goblin Hulks.

5. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I agree, felt Highway Robbery was a bit rougher than RDP.

6. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Way, way, way too many things :(

7. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Thanks again, keep up the excellent work =D

8. Scyrax

Scyrax Mushroom Warrior

**Waves pompoms**

Fight! Fight! Fight!