Beta Build 1.16 (26 Feb 2013)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

he just bugged out trying to cast firewall

=== CARD HUNTER CORE PC Client ===
    Tue Feb 26 11:28:37 GMT+0100 2013
    Sandbox Type: remote
    Version 0.5186
    SFS Version: 1.1.1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=[null],Scenario=Temple Tussle,Room=Battle MP 15,RoomID=23,Msg=Attaching Path of Knives to Dumkolaz
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=[null],Scenario=Temple Tussle,Room=Battle MP 15,RoomID=23,Msg=The active player is now Gary
    BATTLE WARNING: AdventureName=[null],Scenario=Temple Tussle,Room=Battle MP 15,RoomID=23,Msg=Invalid action: Wall of Fire, played by MP AI Wizard 2 - too few target squares (0/1)
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=[null],Scenario=Temple Tussle,Room=Battle MP 15,RoomID=23,Msg=Player,Gary,Event,PlayAction,Action,Wall of Fire

> clip

And just like last time that gave me a win which i honestly think is fair as long as the bug exists but we should try and stomp it.

Edit
    Ugh the auto win made me miss my double rare chest....

2. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

I've already found myself logging in to score some easy items from Gary but ending up battling Wolzarg - so that's a good sign.

3. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Sorry for rushing you. Made my buss in time so your sacrifice wasn't for naught

4. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Haha, you were going to beat me anyway. That's a killer MP deck.

5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I'll replace Wall of Fire with something else until he can learn how to play it properly.

6. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Got double rare both times from the one guaranteed rare chest and double epic from the one guaranteed epic chest. Starting to seam unlikely to be chance by now but ill keep looking if you think that its just lucky.

7. Jon

8. Brad Hudson

Brad Hudson Kobold

Gary seems to be AWOL from ranked multiplayer games after the latest patch. Or else I offended him with poor play...

9. Jon

Do you mean you just wait in the queue? Gary will take longer and longer before he jumps in depending on how many games you've played.

10. Brad Hudson

Brad Hudson Kobold

Yeah, I was waiting. I think I've played four games against him.

11. Jon

Ultimately, we're reliant on getting more people to play MP, which won't happen quite yet. We'll need more testers to really populate things, and that's coming soon.

12. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Do you have the numbers ? I'm going strong now at 10min+ in queue with no Gary in sight. Plus /me1, /me2 and /me3 in chat are not showing my party chars....hmm...

13. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

A balance concern the double toughness dwarf skill seam to be gone from the starters and that was the only place to get it as far as i know so people who have it will be at a clear advantage considering how strong that card is

Edit
    This obviously only matters to the current beta and has nothing to do with release but i think its worth doing something about

Edit 2
    Yep Gary doesn't want to get beat any more it seams hes on strike and haven showed up for 30 mins now

14. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

well, gary's on a holiday...on a whim, I took on farbs in casual on temple tussle...no portraits loaded in game :D and when I click on 'Results' after the game....it just hanged with the circle thingy around the dragon shield thingy...

15. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Same condition for me Battle Pool 53 at 4:00+ min of gameplay and gary just froze and didn't play a trait

16. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Will be on this evening, hopefully will get Gary not Wozarg in MP! ;)

17. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

You can always hope mwohahaha

18. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Do we know who Karen and Melvin are yet (or are you keeping that under wraps for now)? They're mentioned in some of the recent builds, but have they shown up in game yet? Getting the impression they're Gary's buddies or even adversaries?

19. Jon

No comment ;)

Farbs, Wozarg and Pengw1n like this.
  20. Womble

Womble Mushroom Warrior

Does that mean more slots coming for the rest of us ??!!