Best places to farm?

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by Minus B, May 3, 2016.

1. Minus B

Minus B Kobold

So I'm working on my agricultural skills, and I'm trying to figure out what the most efficient process is for farming. Do players generally:

1) Farm the first stage of a module (i.e. Gravediggers and speed-farming one round of Tvericus)

2) Run a set of modules daily and hope for the best (i.e. taking a party from the lvl 2 through all the 8s daily)

3) Run a high level party through Sky Citadel daily?

I'm not sure how to maximize my value on this. I have tried all of them, with mixed success, but I'm interested in what others are doing. I'm also particularly interested in good builds for the Troll Tyrant, if anyone wants to share. I've seen what's been previously posted, but am wondering if anyone has updated.

Thanks in advance!

2. Galvatron

Galvatron Orc Soldier

Do League games and Loot Fairy.

3. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Personally I've done all three at different times along with running super aggressive builds in MP. They all work. Imo there's really two questions for farming:
    1. Do you want to target a specific level of loot? If so obviously you then need to farm those levels.
    2. What do you enjoy the most. Let's be honest, farming can get wearisome. So if you're playing the long game, really your best bet is just to "farm" by playing the way you find most enjoyable. Any other way will burn you out and while you may get large short term gains, long term you'll end up playing less and getting less loot.

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Not very useful any more. I only do this if I'm waiting for the Loot Fairy to move (I alternate between Lair Trog Wizard and MM5).

This is the best way to get gold if you don't want to play MP (ranked MP chests have a higher rate of treasures).

This is what I'm doing these days, along with CardStock. It's the best way to get high level high rarity items and also level up your extra chars.