Barbaric Bureaucracy scenario

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by Username2Taken, Dec 18, 2015.

?

Do you like this scenario?

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i did a new map today i think it's pretty fun, give me your opinion!
    Prologue:
    Have you heard of the feared Alet Zhav recently in cardhuntria? No. Why? Because he was having bureaucratic issues of course! As you certainely know, all villains must report their evil actions at the evil corp, but everyone also knows you have to fill a lot of boring formulars and it is a really long procedure.
    Today as Alet Zhav came to the evil corp for the 10th time, his demand to meet the bureaucrat 331B in charge of the record of his wrongdoing was rejected again, he got very angry....
    Helped by Lumbrezz the Mad, who brought only 2 copies of the formular 42A bis instead of 3, and by your servants, make your way through the waiting room and the antechamber to reach the bureaucrat's desk and give him your formular. Or just kill him, but you have to do it before he can fill the 7 copies of the formular requiered to ban you from the evil corp!

Be carefull, the two secretaries, the guys waiting for really, really longer than you and the two guard golems won't let you reach the bureaucrath easily...

barbaric bureaucracy 2.gif
    barbaric bureaucracy 1.gif

Epilogue:
    Finally, you are done with all this paper work. Time to go do some more evil business mwuhahahahahaha!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  2. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

This is also fairly easy.
    I suggest changing the impassable terrain to difficult and the red VP to yellow.
    After that take away a few of the enemies - this should make the player want to get past the enemies rather than bottlenecking them in the doorway.

3. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

I like this new version a lot, especially in comparison to the old one. Getting to the end in time is a challenge, but far from impossible. I didn't have trouble with bottlenecking - the timing was tight enough that it forced me to keep moving forward.

4. corrected the bottlenecking problem, making a v2 scenario and map