[BALANCE] Balance Suggestion List (January 2014)

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Stexe, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Are you going to play 3 priests with 9 Shuddering Relics?

2. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

You didn't say that, you just said what will you need 9 of. I could see a Priest team running 9 Shielding Tokens or some other troll build in an attempt to "break the game" with some weird strategy with new balance.

3. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

or Weapons.

Stexe likes this.
  4. Stexe

Considering there is a config file that already disallows other cheats that are already in the game (like autowin) pretty sure it won't be an issue. Plus, he could always find out who used the code and ban them for it.

Anyway, let's stay on topic about balance issues. Curious to see what Jon put forward. =)

5. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

You need 12 copies of Runestone. :p

(edit: just got to the end of the thread, sorry for going off topic again...)

6. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Chartwell's Ring, and a few others... OK maybe 3, 4 or 6 of everything is fairly reasonable.
    I could see wanting 4 or 6 Wym's Lavastaff if you are making a firestorm deck.

7. Stexe

Cheats are up on the test server. Type "everyitem" to get one of everything. So just type it 12 times to get everything. You might be able to type "everyitem 12" but I haven't tested and don't want to crash the system if it does (I already have a few of every item).

Looking forward to seeing people testing stuff out and doing weird builds! Would definitely love to play against people who think they can take on my "ultimate build!" =)

8. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Those cheats have existed for a long time and are constrained server side. Unless we've screwed something up pretty badly, they'll only be available on the test server.

9. PaladinGP

PaladinGP #1 in Spring PvP Season

This sounds really interesting. My first thought is that there will be some utterly devastating firestorm builds with all the legendaries. This is one area where rarity constrains effectiveness at the moment.

10. Stexe

Yeah, shame we don't have old Inspiring Presence to test out infinite draw decks + FS.

I'd be curious to see some crazy Wall of Stone decks as well. I'll probably throw some weird stuff together later on in the week.

11. jday

jday Mushroom Warrior

These firestorm decks usually break down vs whirlwinds and warriors from my attempts to play such a deck. I suppose 4x chartwells ring would help a bit.