[Aww snap secret preview] EttSC figures revealed!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Magic Elves, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Recently, I've been busy reading the runes in my morning cereal... and have finally discovered what the new expansion and its figures will be! Eldritch thing's terrifying Sports Championship will be an exciting sports adventure to stop the titular Eldritch Thing from perverting the laws of sports as we know them and combining sports into new unholy monstrosities such as Baskethockey and Quidditch-Checkers! Of course, the potential for new figures was not lost on Blue Manchu, and now 9 new adventurers will be joining you on your quest to save Cardhuntria's stadiums from rules more incomprehensible than the dimension the thing came from! Introducing your new champions...

[​IMG]

EttSC will also contain a new set of Yellow Cards that set various rules on the field, such as not allowing you to touch the ball (another new mechanic) with your hands or limiting combat to every other turn. Disregard them at your own peril!

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Gonna be honest. My heart stopped when I read your thread title.

Magic Elves likes this.
  3. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

I made the title solely to mess with the devs.

APRIL FOOLS!!:cool::cool::cool:

4. Accent

Accent Hydra

Outside of The Warriors, I think a spiked baseball bat is non-standard equipment. . .

5. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

You shouldn't be surprised to learn that the first module is named 'Come out to play-ay.'

Besides, I'm more interested in that eldritch creature on the human wizard's head, and that anthropomorphic racoon disguising itself as an elven warrior.

It looks like both teams are being a bit lax in their member oversight.

6. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

The new figures are revealed now, log into the test server and visit the costumes shop to find out what they are ;)

7. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

You are right that those are new figures but those aren't the new EttSC figures

8. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

-Maybe- we're looking at EttSC: Enter the three Superb Cavemen

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hahaha! Yeah that's not EttSC. Those cavemen will go up in the pre-EttSC release coming later today with new ranked boards & Mauve Manticore.

DunDunDun and LeisureSuitLoli like this.