Artificial Idiocy

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Kalin, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

So... it was the end of Tree Forts, king and shredders were dead, and the shaman was down to 3 HP with Unholy Wellspring and Glob Of Flame attached, with Heal and another Unholy Wellspring in hand.

What would you do in this situation?
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Tree Forts King,Room=TFGK (Kalin),RoomID=651701,Msg=The active player is now Gary
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=Tree Forts King,Room=TFGK (Kalin),RoomID=651701,Event=PlayAction,Action=Unholy Wellspring,Instigator=Kazhak, Goblin Shaman,Targets=Kazhak, Goblin Shaman
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=Tree Forts King,Room=TFGK (Kalin),RoomID=651701,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Unholy Wellspring,TriggeringActor=Kazhak, Goblin Shaman,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=Action,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Tree Forts King,Room=TFGK (Kalin),RoomID=651701,Msg=Kazhak, Goblin Shaman took 5 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Tree Forts King,Room=TFGK (Kalin),RoomID=651701,Msg=Detaching and discarding Unholy Wellspring from Kazhak, Goblin Shaman
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Tree Forts King,Room=TFGK (Kalin),RoomID=651701,Msg=Detaching and discarding Glob of Flame from Kazhak, Goblin Shaman
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Tree Forts King,Room=TFGK (Kalin),RoomID=651701,Msg=Kazhak, Goblin Shaman died
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Tree Forts King,Room=TFGK (Kalin),RoomID=651701,Msg=Gary was defeated
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Tree Forts King,Room=TFGK (Kalin),RoomID=651701,Group=Kazhak Goblin Shaman,Event=Discard,Card=Heal
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Tree Forts King,Room=TFGK (Kalin),RoomID=651701,Event=GameOver

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

It's also fun to watch Melbrog suicide in similar fashion on map 2 of Cardstock 2.
    I get by with a little help from my enemies.

Reint, ParodyKnaveBob and fatcat__25 like this.
  3. Ameranth

Ameranth Kobold

I was new and it was my first time through the campaign. After a few losses I'd finally struggled to the last mission of Lair of the Yellow Dragon, and was doing pretty well. I'd gotten some lucky draws so Xanthicius had been beat up pretty badly for the first 2 turns, and he was low on life.

As the first action of turn 3 he played Rockfall, centered on a character of mine that was adjacent to him. The damage killed him.

After fighting through some incredibly difficult Ogres, I wasn't expecting to face a suicidal dragon.