April Fools Day...Thoughs?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by A88mph, Apr 1, 2013.

?

April Fools: Whats your though on it?

1. Love it

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Hate it

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Don't care

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. A88mph

A88mph Mushroom Warrior

With the 1st of April drawing to a close, I want to know what everyone thinks of this "Holiday".

Me personally, I hate it! I find this day to be annoying. Today is just a day people use as an excuse to tell LIES!!!!!

And their also not vary funny either!

2. RoflCat

RoflCat Goblin Champion

You haven't seen the Japanese ones then, those are pretty fun

Like Pizza in a can
    Joke game announcement (admittedly some looks like it'd actually be interesting...Call of Hokuto Black Ops...lol)

3. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

That sounds more like a problem with unimaginative friends than the day it self to be honest. I love it and while i rarely trick someone its fun to see all the fake news and announcements.

4. DukeMyers

DukeMyers Orc Soldier

Finding and having an excuse to pull pranks is fun, I usually try to find one really good prank to pull on someone.

5. FalconGK81

FalconGK81 Orc Soldier

Pranks are fun, but the internet is really annoying on April 1st. Some do clever things, but most just make up ridiculous stuff. It has to be really clever for me to appreciate it, otherwise it just annoys me.

6. A88mph

A88mph Mushroom Warrior

Exactly! I will admit, I do enjoy YouTube's joke of "The YouTube Collection". But the blog sites I go to use this day to make false news, when I go there for serious news about whatever subject they focus on.

7. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

The police over here made a tweet that i would have considered believable if it wasn't on the 1st of april about them starting to use air balloons to look for people from the sky instead of helicopters because of how insanely much cheaper it is and with the environmental effect of not burning all that chopper fuel adding to it being a good idea.