Anyone done all challenges for one adventure?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Sir Knight, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Challenge thread bump!

How are people finding these after the latest reset?

I've just completed all of the drawback card challenges, more to follow =D

2. The_Mormegil

The_Mormegil Mushroom Warrior

The drawback one seems easy, but I need more items to do it (there's quite a few excellent items with no relevant drawbacks).
    The no deaths one is straightforward. The one requiring specific parties is kinda irksome in that I need to farm up the levels on each of those guys.
    The 1 hp one is very hard, and seems only possible with very specific, hyper-defensive decks (or Nimbus + Sprinting Suicide Fighter exploiting) after a few levels (the early missions are kitable).

3. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

I'm attempting as many of the challenges as I'm able with a level 1 party. So far I've completed all of the Wizard's Workshop quests, and it only cost 15 gold (from the party has one health)!

4. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

Also, just completed all quests for Caverns of the Troglodytes, Lair of the Trog Wizard, and Highway Robbery using 3 level 1 wizards or 3 level 1 warriors(for the warrior only quests).

Equipment worth mentioning:
    For wizards: Burning Bangle or Glowing Bangle for drawback quest, Staff Of The Inferno/Greenspark Staff/Cottonwood Staff/Sorcerer's Staff or Tangerine Staff/Unstable Staff for drawback.

For warriors: Lunging Glaive, and Leaden Maul.

And for any: Possessed Shoes or Naugus Hide Boots for drawback,