ante feature

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by subimpact, Sep 19, 2013.

1. subimpact

subimpact Kobold

sometimes we get bad draws during the draw phase, so in order to give another round of a go, we should have an option to provide ante, where our hands will be redrawn with new cards, however each character would draw 1 less card during the ante option

EDIT: sorry the word is supposed to be MULLIGAN, sorry my bad thanks for the correction teal golem

2. teal golem

teal golem Kobold

I believe you mean MULLIGAN. Ante is putting up a card that someone else will get to keep if they win. Not something feasible with the game mechanic that's implemented (each "card" is attached to an item and the only way to remove them is to lose the item.) Magic the Gathering uses the mulligan system in the way you described. If you don't like your hand or had no land, you could redraw and take one less card. But if you could try for the "perfect" hand, then so could NPC's and that would mean the game becomes harder with no change in rewards. Although in PVP, I could see this being fair. 1 card less per character would actually hurt you more in the long run, but if you wanted to take that loss it should be an option.

3. subimpact

subimpact Kobold

oops sorry yea its mulligan, yea more towards for PVP :)