Announcing: Expedition to the Sky Citadel

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

2. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

I can't stop replaying that trailer. Looking forward to actually try out those new adventures and cards! :)

FrigusMacto likes this.
  3. I see those lovely assets. Their voice calls out to me: "Use us LeisureSuitLoli!"

4. Erisian

Erisian Kobold

Will there be free to play maps, or is it all pizza?

5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

The first adventure will be free, the rest will cost pizza or you can get them through a new bundle.

6. Janrok

Janrok Kobold

Steam release woo!

7. WhiteSorcerer

WhiteSorcerer Guild Leader

God knows how I want a preview of the cards and equips, I've been saving chests for a while now :eek:

I guess the new items will dominate the major token field because higher level = higher quality

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  8. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Not necessarily. Remember how The Strongarm is one of the most damaging weapons for quite a few levels above it as well?

Anyway, I can't wait to play as the new Dword race.

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  9. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    Will and Sir Veza like this.
  10. Will

Will Kobold

And Achievements! =O

Sir Veza likes this.
  11. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Yeah, the achievement for slaying Blitzkenripper solo had better be awarded retroactively or there will be one very sad kitty. ;)

Bandreus likes this.
  12. So it looks like there are lasers and bombs and all sorts of futuristic toys to play with.

Still runs at enemies with a(n) (energy) sword.

13. WhiteSorcerer

WhiteSorcerer Guild Leader

Not as clumsy or as random as a blaster, but an elegant weapon for a more civilized age

14. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

Two months of checking this forum daily without so much as a peep or a bugfix from Blue Manchu and then suddenly...NEW EXPANSION! STEAM RELEASE! CO-OP CONFIRMED! Holy friggin Christ! Membership renewed baby!

*Coughs and composes himself* So um...Steam Workshop, right? Gonna let them start building campaigns, maps, and other awesome things, right? Help them revitalize your single player mode? Spread your influence across the entire game map and then some? Also, I'm still waiting for that SP randomized dungeon crawl that everyone wants...which would be really really awesome with Co-Op by the way...

Also, on a more serious note, our Account WILL be usable on Steam, right? Right?

15. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Yes, you can link the steam client to your main-site account. More information about this and other steam-related matters in this thread.

16. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Life was crazy for awhile there, and all I really could do about Card Hunter was look at the front page every now and then. And thus I saw . . . the System Shock 2 expansion?! What madness perfection incarnate is this??

I love it! I'm sure I'll only love it more when I have a single waking moment to myself in order to play it. I'm working a distressing number of jobs right now and I have a move coming up, but I had to comment at least on this stellar event. Awesome!

17. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

A small handful of people in chat, if you can believe it, don't like lasers and sci-fi in their fantasy, and have expressed ragequit [whether they actually did or not] comments in regards to the current game content.

Obviously, these comments are simply a front for the Gnome Insurrection Force, attempting to prevent us from utilizing superior weaponry against them.

For surely, who could not love such awesome as is the new content? =O

Mutant Space Gnomes, that's who.

18. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Then tell 'em about Spelljammer, see what happens . . .

Melancthon likes this.
  19. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Spelljammer was always my favorite setting- to the point that up till I got rid of my comic collection, I had the majority of the Spelljammer comics :)