Announcing: Card Hunter PvP Spring Season

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Apr 1, 2014.

1. After reading some of the interviews I don't see how it's possible to not see it that way, but I too can say white is black and black is white. Thanks for leaving me out.

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

What I meant was, among Card Hunters, playing a lot isn't a stigma :)

3. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

For some people it is, I know a lot of people trash talk over it -- although it is weird because they are guilty of the same thing they bash over.

To each their own though. Card Hunter is a fun game, just have fun and don't let it get to you. =)

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Week 6 stats are here!

[​IMG]

Updating the OP and season page with the season totals to date. Blog post coming sometime tomorrow, hopefully.

Stexe likes this.
  5. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

yep i knew it... with guests staying over and all week big student party.. i didnt play enough and droped some spots.. lets see if i can catch up

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'll update the overall stats and season page in a bit.
    For now, I've collected weekly stats and here they are.

Week 7 Stats

[​IMG]

Stexe likes this.
  7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Stexe likes this.
  8. Stexe

Looks good. At this rate I'll easily beat out TheShadowTitan... but will I have enough time to overtake Lord Feleran?! =)

9. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Oh no you don't. Maybe Paladin would be an easier target seeing his struggling to keep up the last few weeks :p
    And Flax, your week 7 data link is incorrect.

Actually it can turn out to be pretty interesting between Paladin, me and Stexe since we are excactly in the opposite order in the current leaderboard.
    Ah, and out of us 3 I feel like a regular commoner without a single VP :) and still eager to put up :D

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Thanks, fixed!

11. Stexe

Well, I just lost 2 matches due to not drawing NS for 3 rounds and against a Firemage when I never drew Arrogant Armor but drew Combustable on all 3 characters... so you might have a strong lead on me now. We'll see how the rest of the week goes, but I need to stop playing at 3:00 AM, lol.

12. Jacques

Jacques Hydra

I would have been 4th or 5th by now if I hadn't tried a different build on week 2... Oh well. What's done is done.

13. Stexe

Yeah, falling out of the top 20 spot kills your rating. PaladinGP almost got hit by it too and pretty much everyone agrees he should definitely be #1.

14. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Can't stop Stexe's rule.
    Dropped from 1822 to 1726 in 4 games two hours ago on my impossible mission.
    One day I'll get some VPs too, we'll see then -.-

Stexe and Flaxative like this.
  15. Stexe

Looks like you're back to 1760 though.

And honestly, while Vibrant Pains are really good and strong, if you have access to Lochaber Axes you aren't at much (if any) disadvantage (2 Gold Tokens vs 2 Blue Tokens).

I'll go over why and what my builds are, how I use them, and why they work when the season is over. =)

16. Jacques

Jacques Hydra

2 VPs and WWe. No need for any explanation more than that really. Am I wrong?

17. Stexe

You're wrong.

18. Jacques

Jacques Hydra

Haha, ok. I hope to see some innovative build then

19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  20. Stexe

I never said it was some innovative build.

The devil is in the details. Otherwise everyone with 2 VP + WW/WWE would be this high. It isn't like just having 2 VP + WW/WWE auto wins you games, especially this high up.