Animation speed, dices and the time

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Obernoob, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Not to 9000, no. I haven't tested what setting the speed slider to maximum (10) looks like in multiplayer on the test server. I don't make assumptions about the effects of new features on existing stuff, I like to test and only then comment. It's within possibility that the change is notable even on animspeed 10. Difficult to say without trying it.

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

It's notable on animspeed 10, and I like it.

(When I play PvP I usually play at animspeed 10 but with Pause Enemy Cards so I don't get confused.)

3. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I prefer animation speed 9, but I guess you can get used to animation speed 10.

Xayrn likes this.
  4. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

I play on 9 with Pause Enemy Cards. I used to use animation speed 10 (or ridiculous numbers via console), but I too often had text stuck in the middle of the screen, which effectively slowed down play instead of speeding it up. I hear others mention this bug now and then, but is it not very prevalent for some reason? (Maybe it's just on slower computers? I don't know...)

I often spectate on 5 with Pause New Cards just so that I can read things but not be bothered to click click click click click. $E^ D

5. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

When I farm with animation speed 1000 I get this bug very reliable.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.