Angry Dieben's Damned Emporium of Riotous Accouterments LLC

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Dieben, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Dieben

Dieben Lizardman Shopkeeper

"Well, I've got an experimental vintage I've been working on for the better part of a month on."

He turns and retrieves the bottle of spirits from his display case along with a small stack of shot glasses. The label has been peeled away, so you wouldn't be surprised if he had just borrowed this bottle from the Orc's Head Tavern.

"It's far from finalized, so give it a try and let me know your thoughts on it."

Molotov's Cocktail
    [​IMG]

Level 6 Tokenless Epic Arcane Item
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

He pours himself a shot and downs it before continuing.

"I considered replacing Brain Burn with Melt Armor to make this a minor token legendary since something as iconic as the Molotov Cocktail deserves that sort of status, but I was worried that the subtle 'let me get you out of those wet clothes' gag cheapened the item as a whole."

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  2. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

"Very well" you say immediately "Then I would like to place the order on the Robes of Flames."
    You finish your sentence and explain:
    "Robes of Flames
    x3 Firestorm
    His very presence burned away at everything nearby"
    This is perfect, no need to be changed. :)
    "I will take one!, or a few..." You say after seeing fire light the his mouth.

3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Although I prefer the hangover to arrive after rather than during, this is quite tasty. I'll buy two cases to decide whether I like it. No, make that four.

4. billiska

billiska Ogre

I want something with advanced battle field training and raging strike called 'rage inducer' or similar.

5. BlackVoidDeath

Side question: not with the conversation (serious)
    @Dieben - do you play D&D (or similar) or even GM for D&D (or similar) irl?

6. Dieben

seth arue and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  7. BlackVoidDeath

*Ahem*
    "So how long are we planning on standing here staring at eachother?" you ask

seth arue likes this.
  8. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

"Hey, Dieben...." Seth asks, still trying to peer at the items behind the counter, "are you planning on crafting any armor any time soon? I mean, living this close to a dragon and all. Besides, riot gear seems useful, no?"

9. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

Inkfingers leans his head in through the door, propping it open just long enough to case the interior before slipping inside.
    "Y'ever think about making something for protecting the random rioter from all of those various vaporized dangers that law-enforcement seems to like slinging around these days? I don't know if you have anything like that in stock, but if I were going to… say… make a little mayhem… that might be something I would be interested in acquiring. Just a thought."

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  10. Dieben

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
    BlackVoidDeath, Flaxative and Han Lee like this.
  11. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

snickersimba shows up with a plate of baked goods, including banana bread and an entire pie, then places a guinea pig from his shoulder on the table away from the plate. Dieben, I want you to write me an item for a warrior that gives entangling roots and invigorating touch that is also a weapon!

12. BlackVoidDeath

*BVD's skeleton falls to the ground from a small gust of wind that comes through the slightly open window and whistled its way over to the counter*