Aloyzo's Arsenal Official SUBMISSION Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Nov 19, 2015.

1. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

@Solip How about Vek's Vile Dagger since its kind of ironic to have the dagger named after a well known rogue whose name we don't know. But aside from this...I don't see quite how it fits with the desert island theme.

2. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

I did a search for "monkey" and looked at cards relating to it. It is there and in Vakaz's list. Try going through all of those? Or even the csv file that has all the card data?

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    ParodyKnaveBob and tolkien like this.
  3. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

353,Monkey Maneuver,M. Maneuver,Move,,,,,,4,,,,,,,,<u>Push 1</u> other allies.,,"<aia> *runs, and each of <aia_herhis> allies takes a step.*",,,,,,,,,MoveComponent,,AlliesComponent,excludeGroup=true,MoveTargetComponent,movePoints=1,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,Common,,,Implemented,RUN,,0,,,Done,,,,,,,,
    from the live card database (http://live.cardhunter.com/data/gameplay/Cards/Cards.csv)

tolkien likes this.
  4. Solip

Solip Orc Soldier

Well, A rogue never reveals his name for various reasons. And imagine if one day he just got deserted. He'll use that dagger he used to steal Lord Stafford's goodies?

5. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Fun fact - Shield here is the drum, and ARROWS ARE THE DRUMSTICKS!

but you're holding arrows the wrong way

SHUT UP I'M NOT A DRUMMER

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  6. Pokemaster131

Pokemaster131 Lizardman Priest

Hey guys, I just submitted an item to AA #11, the Trombone of Sliding! As a trombone player myself, I feel like this pretty much sums up what trombones are about. You have the Gusts of War and Winds of War to simulate how the air flows through the instrument, as well as the Force Cannon, to show the sheer forcefulness that it can bring to the table. The Tongue Grab is there because you play the trombone itself by tonguing into the mouthpiece, so I thought it was fairly relevant :) I used all these cards while still sticking to the theme of Sliding, as trombones have slides (which I'm sure everyone here is aware of).

7. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

8. Soltis

Soltis Goblin Champion

One of these days I'll get around to looking into how to calculate submissions :p

9. Pokemaster131

Are you sure? When I put it in Vakaz's Item Creator it only said level 21.

10. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

You need to set the class field too. For some reason GoW is rated silver for warriors.

11. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

You might be using old version of item creator, where Tongue Grab has the old lower value.

ParodyKnaveBob and Pokemaster131 like this.
  12. Pokemaster131

You figured it out; I was using V1.0, and didn't realize there was a V1.2 out. Thanks! I'll try changing one of the WoW to a second Force Cannon.

13. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Personally I go directly to the source: http://live.cardhunter.com/data/gameplay/Cards/Cards.csv
    Note: the above file is a CSV file(comma separated values)
    B = +6 value
    C = +3 value
    D = +0 value
    etc
    + = +1 value
    - = -1 value
    Level equal the total value if it is a 3 card item
    Divide total value by 2 if it is a 6 card item to get it's level
    Some cards have different values depending on class or race
    The order is: + or -, general(default, QD), warrior, priest, wizard, dwarf, elf, human

14. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Can we shed all pretense for a moment and acknowledge that this AA was conceived around unused item art. Looking at the steam assets, the winner will be a harp or a horn. ALso there is ton of stuff in that folder i feel i havent seen yet - "arcane augmentation", "elf battledancing", anyone whos into 'wild speculation' have a look in that folder again.

15. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Feels to me a bit far-fetched observation since there are lots of unused icons from every item category. (one could say that every single AA was conceived around unused item art)

IMHO it's presumptuous for anyone to think that the unused art has any merits for the deciding factor in picking a winner.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  16. jdotri

jdotri War Monkey

17. Soltis

Soltis Goblin Champion

If I managed to correctly use Vakaz's Item Creator http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/vakazs-item-creator.7770/
    It should be somewhere around a lvl 9 with 2 minor power tokens.

I think my submission turned out somewhere around lvl 18 with 2 major tokens because it's a fatty :p

18. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Those numbers are correct.

19. jdotri

jdotri War Monkey

Thanks everyone!

Oops forgot to ask the rarity.

20. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Uncommon