Aloyzo's Arsenal Official SUBMISSION Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

I feel like I want some feedback on my item

I didn't really want to do any research to match the theme, so instead I went for something from AI expansion. Basically, after that Binwin's birthday surprise, I think Omin would be taking pills to calm down and remain his calm in future in similar situations.

You could say I'm a doctor and this is Omin's receipt.

2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Lvl15 Epic, Major Minor Token.

3. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

I was (not complety) pretty sure that jim's have purgues in it deck but im not a campaing player. I gonna check it later.

Edit: it has purgues and every card i put there.
    Edit 2: i change it and put a minor illusion.
    Edit 3: i change the fireball with ember burst, still all cards come from jims deck.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

You have successfully nerfed the submission.
    Ok I can see the theme now.
    I didn't know he had purging burst.

5. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

So I was looking at @timeracers design guide and noting that I am not within the parameters for my divine weapon "intern's rule" because I only have one melee attack on there and not two. I think I must change it for a chance to win. So how should I fix it? I was going to take out misguided heal since it isn't that great. I was thinking of replacing with either a Lunging Bash which could move and push another guy into a helpful position, or Sapping Spear which, if wimpied, could still cantrip heal, and block trigger at range two, OR Weak Chop which, if wimpied could double block trigger. Or I could have another Purging Strike

In other news: @Macizo I love your item, my only suggestion would be to call it "Jim tricks staff" for a double entendre.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

I tweaked and renamed my submission fyi, dont feel like resubmitting over one card.
    AI Emergency Protocol /
    Questionable Training
    Shoody MedKit / incapacitated
    Back Alley Checkup
    Bargain Medication
    Inciting Prescription / Care Package
    Dispenser / automaton
    Employee / Workforce ...
    First-aid Workshop
    Bargain Remedy
    Omins Rapid Remedy
    Impulsive Redeemer / Remedy
    Med Supplies Provisions
    Low grade healthcare kit
    sanitation protocol
    adviser Consultant
    Bargain Health Program
    Advice
    Bargain Consultant
    Crisis Policy / Management
    Gotta have an alliteration in there right?!

Magic Elves likes this.
  7. Founder

Founder Hydra

I'm tempted to withdraw my Collat-O-Ray (as it's possibly a bit whack) and replace it with something a bit less extreme:

1. Founder
    2. Omin's Inspirational Ichor
    3. Divine Item (Level 17, (minortoken), Rare)
    4. Inspiring Presence, Everybody Drink, Healing Pulse

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thoughts?

8. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Binwin is the drinker, so I'm not sure why Omin is passing drinks around. It also feels a bit too similar to Restorative Resonator for me.

9. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

@Founder I liked your original submision but it may be better themed for another time. Meanwhile, I was hoping someone would combine Inspiring presence, and everybody drink. I think Everybody Drink! is more appropriately a priest card. I think the last card should be Bad Medicine but I just miss that card.

10. Founder

Founder Hydra

I styled it as 'ichor', which is the divine essence of gods - which I think suits a priest a little more. I assume drinking the stuff of gods would make one suitably giddy.

11. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Honestly, healing pulse can croak in a corner and so can any item with it.

12. Founder

Founder Hydra

Are there any other cards which affect an area around the user? There's firestorm and the cleansers - anything else?

13. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

The Impetuous cards.

14. Founder

Founder Hydra

Impetuous heal seems a bit over the top, though the hammer is a nice touch...

15. Deepweed

Deepweed Thaumaturge

Feedback on my item?

16. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Rob: You might want Omin's instead of Omins to show possession.

17. ParodyKnaveBob

Just thought of a way for my helmet to get a better AI association: the item art. O Mr. Flaxative, in the event that you would have chosen my item and were now reading this, a recolorization of Finzi's Horned Helmet / Minotaur Helm to match Binwin's in-game colors *plus* an edit to get that whole broken horn thing would be perfect -- but then, I'm guessing you already had that in mind if a Binwin-themed helmet won anyway, huh? $¦^ J

seth arue likes this.
  18. No monsters cards allowed :(

No many ideas for this AA

1. Force.ofWill
    2. The "lucky" suit of Jim the "heartbreaker" / Jim's "Infallible" Flirt Suit
    3. Robe
    4. 1x Arcane Aura, 1x Sparkling Cloth Armor, 1x Unlucky
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

or
    2. (Names above)/Dry Clover Mantle
    3. Robe
    4. 1x Arcane Aura, 2x Unlucky
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Double bad luck = good luck? Who knows?

19. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

...anyone? ;_;

20. ParodyKnaveBob

Lucky:

~shrug~ A bunch o' people Like. The theme's pretty clear. Even if the Citadel cards aren't exactly very AI-y, they're funny with your very appropriate item name alongside Unlucky. That said, this is a tokenless Divine Item with two situationally awesome Heal 3 cards attached to a handicap that's highly mitigable and (I believe everyone knows already) even favorable for melee/vampire priests -- then ontop all that, the Heal 3 cards *become* situationally awesome with their own intra-item's Unlucky becoming turn-into-Boost fodder. Did I say tokenless? Funny to look at, but my brain will just go numb if Aloyzo didn't see this as way too OP for one of his crafts.