Aloyzo's Arsenal Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Jul 29, 2015.

1. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

2. Robo11500

Robo11500 Mushroom Warrior

Get who this item is [​IMG]...

3. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

I think perhaps we should be rewarded for our patient wait with several AA items, an MM plus MM supplement, and player made pvp maps. Unless of course those things make the wait even longer...

4. Pokemaster131

Pokemaster131 Lizardman Priest

I need one of these:
    [​IMG]

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  5. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

flax actually gave it a range nerf so that our accelerate time won't do anything to him

smartass

6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Kornl, Maniafig and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

8. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Whoa! This must be the first time that the winning AA item is a must have and completely replaces the already existing items in the same category. (e.g. Supercooled Laser)

[​IMG]

wereviper and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  9. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

Whoo, new AA at last! Frozen Month ended up being deceptively long, perhaps it should have been called Frozen Season instead. :p

Congrats to @Fry_The_Guy for winning! I'm a fan of Supercooled Laser and ran two as part of a build once so this item is everything I've ever wanted. More damage, more focused and more style, maybe it's time to take out the Frosty items once more. It's definitely one of my favourite AA winners so far.

And congrats as well to @Flaxative and @CT5 on getting Laboratory Mayhem funded!

Wandere, CT5, Flaxative and 2 others like this.
  10. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

And I even remembered to manually set it to Epic to get around our equipment evaluation bug that seems to keep getting these 2x rare + 4-of-a-kind items... ;)

Pawndawan and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  12. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

I'd like to report a bug in the forum: I can only Like your post once instead of, y'know, fifty times, clearly the way the forum should work.

Flaxative and Pokemaster131 like this.
  13. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

How hard would it be to fix that bug? Seems pretty simple to me. With good architecture it definitely would be easy.

14. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

I'm wondering about the possibility of submitting one of @Harvet s previously submitted items. Said person hasn't been around for almost a year. I cannot contact them via a message. The reason for doing this resubmission is to justify inclusion of a monster only card that I think would help balance the current meta. Let me know if I should go in a different direction.

15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'm sure it's not a question of difficulty, but rather a question of Jon's priorities. And I'd say this is incredibly low priority since I can just type the word "Epic" into an Excel document...

You could ask that user? PM?

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  16. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Dont think he can contact him, thats the issue.
    IMO if you submit one of his items it shouldnt be an issue, if in the off chance that he comes back this month he can ask you to change your submission to something else.

tolkien likes this.
  17. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Has Flax EVER chosen an item with monster only cards outside the Trick or Treat AA's? Do you really want to lower your chances of winning by posting an item with questionable cards?

18. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

@tolkien
    I officially grant permission for anyone to resubmit any of my past and future entries in AA contests. I still want to see any of them in game.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  19. Fry_The_Guy

Fry_The_Guy Lizardman Priest

I did not check the forum for a few days and came back to a pleasant surprise! I am excited for instant snowman, it definitely belongs in the top tier of staffs, and will almost certainly see a lot of competitive use. Cold Snap has much more counter-play than frost bolt, so hopefully it does not feel too bad to play against.

20. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

The Badge of The Amazing Flaxative
    Human Skill
    x1 I'm Here About The Job | x1 Leadership | x1 Good For Us
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Couldnt find better cards which would express how amazing Flaxative is.
    Now if I could just win every AA from now on, that'd be greaaat....