Aloyzo's Arsenal Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Jul 29, 2015.

1. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

As you said he said "Encumber Attack", keywords there: Encumber and Attack(so the Icy block doesn't work, but Demonic Miasma works as long as you bring some cold cards with it to be cold themed).

2. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Still doesn't answer that it has to be a magic item or not. You could have a cold themed weapon in theory.

3. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

If there were some cold themed melee attacks yes, it would work for the contest. (As long as one of theme has encumber)

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

OMG you guys. ICE MAGIC item. But again read the disqualification rules. And calm down about trying to parse non-gameic expressions ("magic item" isn't even a game term, so I'm not sure how you would interpret it as a rule anyway). :p

Stexe and Reint like this.
  5. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

everything's disqualified, nobody wins

aside from Flax & The Devs that don't have to do stuff

6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Wish I could like this a dozen times ^_^

Inkfingers, Reint and Sir Veza like this.
  7. Dieben

Dieben Lizardman Shopkeeper

I'd enjoy this as well. Pitchfork sales would be through the roof!

Inkfingers, billiska and seth arue like this.
  8. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Not sure your shack would hold all the customers!

Inkfingers likes this.
  9. Dieben

Dieben Lizardman Shopkeeper

"If you're going to criticize me, at least put that badge you ordered in your signature."

seth arue and timeracers like this.
  10. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Cra....forgot that part".
    He's seen fiddling around in a backpack. "Where'd I put that blasted thing?....okay, okay, I'll get to it!"

Dieben likes this.
  11. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

Well, I submitted my first item, I felt that it would be a neat little addition, the wording may need clarification on deep freeze, but we should have something to interact with cold spells as well. I tried to balance it as best as possible and its not really meant to be that good. It can be good but only if you want to assemble an ice mage. Feedback would be nice.

12. Stexe

Doubt they will go with one that requires new cards to be made.

13. snickersimba

Well, they did with storges. I don't see what stops them from adding one for cold damage. I don't care if I win or not, If I do, awesome. If I don't theres next month. Plus if it turns out to be horribly overpowered, I will give all of you my adress and a pool noodle.

14. Stexe

Huh? Storge's had all cards already in the game. It did have a Monster card, but it isn't something they had to create from scratch. Also, that was specifically for a Monster-themed item.

15. snickersimba

I did not know that. I thought the sneaky bloodsuck card was new. I was mistaken. It happens to me when I forget to fact check. Do not hate me please. If it does get picked, I will actually be surprised to the point that I will find out where stexe lives and give him a cookie.

16. Stexe

Always fact check before making a statement. Always.

Also, this isn't the appropriate thread to talk about item submissions for open contests. Go here instead: http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/aloyzos-arsenal-official-submission-discussion-thread.8442/

17. snickersimba

But did you fact check your statement to always fact check? I am now off topic, but whats your userpicture from? It looks like play doh

18. Stexe

Yes, I did fact check it. Since I always fact check things -- as everyone should -- to reduce the spreading of misinformation.

My avatar is from Planescape, a D&D campaign setting. It is amazing and everyone should check it out. Planescape: Torment is a game set in the setting -- and is probably one of the best computer RPGs of all time.

19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Closing the contest in the next 24 hours.

20. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

So Halloween will soon end. :( But Christmas candy can't be too far behind! :)

BlackVoidDeath likes this.