Aloyzo's Arsenal Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

You know, i got a 3 year old nephew who keeps asking that to any occasion. Is that you, max?

Happenstance likes this.
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yeah, I know folks like the video review :) I'll do my best.

seth arue and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  3. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

And this is why people dont get along with you.

seth arue, Flaxative and Stexe like this.
  4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Whew! A lot of entries in AA4!

The vast majority of them were weapons, and most of the designs this month were passable or better. So good job, Card Hunters!

On the other hand, only a couple designs WOWed me right away. There were a couple sweet designs with problems that I'm considering altering for my shortlist/adding to my shortlist despite their problems, but if you set those aside, I saw only 2 submissions that rocked me. (I know, I know, I'm subjective.) Also, the coolest submission is a bit UP and I'm afraid the community will eat me alive if I pick it >_>

I'll check in with Jon and Farbs and try to get the poll for the user-selected item up ASAP, but maybe give me a couple days. Thanks for your patience.

Maniafig, ParodyKnaveBob, CT5 and 5 others like this.
  5. Dargenom

Dargenom Orc Soldier

As long as it isn't a staff with 3 muscle throughs in it I'm sure they won't mind! :p

6. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

We cant eat you through your computer, though the CardHunters that you know irl (like CT5 and LCD) might give you a bit of chew/taster.

7. mikey76500

mikey76500 Hydra

@Flaxative: We'll only eat you alive if it costs more than 100 gold to buy it. :p

I mean, no REASONABLE person could hate Dynamic Staff.....I think. x)

8. Rohndil

Rohndil Hydra

I quickly made this during an attack of boredom, though I lack @Pawndawan's piechartmaking skills.
    Seems we need a treaty for the non-proliferation of laser weapons or something.

AA4chart.jpeg

9. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Underpowered and you think people would eat you alive for it? Must have a lot of super weird cards then? Otherwise I don't think people would complain if you added a too weak item. I know I wouldn't.

10. Isn't all the Muscle Throughs being weak part of the reason why some people complained last time? I don't think people would complain if they were say, Violent Spins.

11. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Really nice! Thanks for making it, @Rohndil! It's always nice to exact numbers in clean format. :)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  12. mikey76500

mikey76500 Hydra

@Rohndil: Well, in all fairness, though, the limitations were that your submission this month had to be a weapon, helmet, divine item, or shield. x)

Sir Veza likes this.
  13. Mama Mia

Mama Mia Hydra

Okay, treasure hunt, guys!
    Find the 3 items in AA4 with 3 Purging Strikes!

@VermillionOcean's Excalipurge / Purifying Dagger
    @Hidden Jaguar's The Purificator
    @Stexe's Bladed Burning Beveler / Burning Butter Blade

3 threee's?
    #IlluminatiConfirmed

14. Say whaaa! There were more fools geniuses other than me who thought 3 purging strikes was a good idea?!

15. Stexe

No, I think it is just because he used so much. Variety is the spice of life! Although I still want a Staff of Flax's Muscles with 6 Muscle Throughs.

ParodyKnaveBob and Jezterscap like this.
  16. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Balance cool with playability and rarity and you shouldn't lose any important chunks.
    CH is already bloated with weak legendaries. No more, please, regardless of Coolness quotient.
    Just my opinion, of course.

timeracers and Han Lee like this.
  17. Stexe

That's just because you want to collect 'em all and don't want to collect bad legendaries. :-P

I'd vote for less legendary items if possible.

Sir Veza likes this.
  18. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I already disapprove most legendaries(I don't think I have approved 1 yet) in my AA reviews.

19. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

True. Buying the trash is the worst, even with fake money. I'd have thought I'd be used to it by now.

timeracers likes this.
  20. Dieben

Dieben Lizardman Shopkeeper

You can always exercise the administrative liberty you made mention of and declare bonus winners. I'm totally not biased or fishing for items here, nope nope!