Aloyzo's Arsenal #16: Against the Blight

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Flaxative, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frostguard

Frostguard Thaumaturge

SceoMyntan likes this.
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We'll be pushing out AA16 & MM22 along with the holiday stuff as soon as we can, hopefully in the next couple days. I don't have time to do a video this month due to the holiday crunch, so I'm just going to go ahead and announce the winner here.

@CT5's Haethel's Resolve was among several entries that met the design challenge, and we ended up picking it after much deliberation! Congratulations @CT5! CT5's item will be a guaranteed drop from Mauve Manticore 22. (Yes, Card Hunter Club members: this means you'll get TWO legendary items for completing this month's Mauve Manticore!)

Haethel's Resolve is a level 19 Legendary warrior Weapon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The puns were strong this month, by the way. I want to give special shout-outs to St. Bethan's Benevolance, Wym-sical Pranking, and Wym's Puri-fire. There were plenty of other great ones, too!

Speaking of cool entries. @cycosurgeon's Thraxar's Alphabet of Slaughter hit so many notes that we are including it in the game as a bonus winner. It isn't the official AA16 winning item and won't be a guaranteed drop from MM22, but it's honestly an amazing design and we're really excited to see what else cycosurgeon will brew up for future contests.

Thraxar's Alphabet of Slaughter is a level 10 Epic Martial Skill.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Big congrats to the winners and a bigger thanks to all entrants.

We'll try to get AA17 open before the new year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.