Adventure Exhaustion Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Sir Veza, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

If you stay logged in after reset and enter the Daily Deal before reloading, any adventures exhausted on yesterday's map will now be exhausted on today's map.
    It's easy to avoid once you know about it, but I still consider it a bug.
    In hindsight, it might explain why the DD double-dip was a thing under BM.

Flaxative likes this.
  2. While I can see the reasoning behind removing the double dipping (different timezones and some players aren't able to do that), your observation clearly shows that the knights "fixed" the bug the wrong way. I guess to fix this the right way, the game server has to keep track of WHEN you played WHICH level the last time. And this is just not implemented this way today.

Reading this I'm wondering, that if you stay logged in after reset and finish a random adventure (instead of checking TDD), would this, too, exhaust all the levels after reload?? To me, this seems quite likely, because this would effectively make use of the same client-server-communication.

Sir Veza likes this.
  3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Further observation from Discord:
    gurjani — 07/23/2021
    If you are in a cavern of chaos level while using co-op when server resets, only the host will get the win screen after beating the level. Invited members game will get frozen.
    Note: until fixed do not go into caverns levels when server reset is close.
    I can not confirm that this is 100% trye but the 3 times i happened to me was during the reset.
    Might be other factors tho

Flaxative likes this.