added friends in game?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by pantszilla, Jan 13, 2014.

1. pantszilla

pantszilla Kobold

Is there a way to add friends in the game to a buddylist or something so i can communicate with them?

2. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

There nearly is. We have friend lists functioning, but we don't have a private chat interface yet so we've disabled the Friend button 'till we have that online. we're working very hard on other aspects of the game at the moment, but I'm sure we'll get back to this at some point.

Megadestructo likes this.
  3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Prioritize this!
    /broken record
    >_>
    :)

4. While this is something that would be nice to have, I think it should be put at the absolute bottom of the priority list. I mean most people do not even use the chat, let alone have a need for a friend list. What we now desperately need is new content, both MP and SP, because that is what makes or breaks the game. So yeah, that's where I personally think the priority should be.

Aiven likes this.
  5. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

And that's where the priority currently lies - together with any critical optimization (such as Farbs recent magic). Don't worry. :)

Aiven likes this.
  6. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Everybody personally has an idea where priority should be and they are willing defend it unto death to be honest.

Just know that Jon, Farbs, and company have a really good idea of where to direct their resources based on lots and LOTS of data coming in. Including all your opinions on this forum :)

PS - I, personally, can't wait for a friend's list!

Bearson Onyx likes this.