A new pair of boots for the volcanoes victims

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by orian34, Aug 24, 2015.

1. orian34

orian34 Orc Soldier

Because everyone already had his life destroyed by volcanoes, we need something to help the victims of volcanoes(I wanted to do a "Help the volcanoes victims", but that would feel weird).
    That's where the "Precautious Walkers" comes into play(and also with a new card!)!
    1*Team run
    2*reflexive jump
    Major token, legendary(of course :p)
    So, i have 2 ways for the new card :
    It's a gold Move/boost card
    1) Move 2(fly). If there is a terrain attachement on the same case as you, move 2(fly), keep 3+.
    2)Move 2(fly). If there is a terrain attachement on the same case as you, move 1, draw a card, keep 5+.

2. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Oh wow, I'm not sure an item like this needs to be added to counter volcanos, but a movement card that becomes more powerful while moving to/from a terrain attachment is a really neat idea. Imagine comboing it with smoke bomb, or volcano, or acid spray, etc... Or a "hellwalk" global teleport card that only lets you move to lava squares? So many possibilities...

3. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Lavawalker, Sparkrider, Viscosity (only thing I could think of for acid), Lord of the Gales. Elemental mastery, or something to that effect. Damage halved, but you have to stay within one square of that terrain. If not, major or minor erratic damage is added to all attacks against you (without a malfunction). Probably too hard to implement, but it would open up a much more varied line of tactics. And make terrain much more valuable.

Along these lines, what about a trait where you gain defense, but you can't move? Like you are rooted to the ground? Where as all armor doubles for one round or something to that effect? Might be an interesting and attractive alternative to nimbus in some instances, and might make a roots priest think twice (if you made it so if you were halted/encumbered to 0 it would activate as well?) Might allow for some strengthening to encumbrance as well.

Okay, my crazy thinking is done for the day.

4. Stygian Paths (or, say, Charon's Eyes); travels from one lava tile (or maybe from adjacent to one) to any other lava tile in, say, 8 tiles. Should be on helmet or shield, *not* any wizard item, to limit power and to ensure that the user is likely to be at risk. Thematically, serve with Demonic Revenge.

For something stranger and sillier, "Geomancer's Tour"; travel from a tile with any terrain attachment, to any tile within range 8 with a different type of terrain attachment.

Mr. Magnifico likes this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

How about Geo-Portal?
    - Works with lava, acid, rockfall and cave in.
    - Travel any distance from/to the same type of terrain
    - Take full damage and effects (burning, crushing, armor discard) during transit.
    "This portal isn't for the weak."

Robauke and Christofff like this.
  6. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

"Trial by fire".

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Or maybe even "Trail by Fire".

8. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

yay, a buff for acid blast.