3x Elf Warriors (Cutioning+Reliable)

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Master Goo, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

Hello readers, adding some of my experience here for forum community.

This setup works fine on 1400-1600 rating, don't know it's cap because of i swap decks often and some of them have lower cap then this one.

Basic idea is to combine Cushioning Armor and any armor (of course Reliable Mail is best). Fot the proper maths you need to have armor card from the right side of Cushioning Armor card in the hand, so it will cound dmg=5-2 (armor). This way maximum dmg you get is usually 3 per hit, exept penetrating and armorbreaking hits.

This makes use of Elven Maneuvers much higher together with overall higher survivability.

Because of i dont have 3rd The Softener i'm using 3rd fighter a little bit as a tank with Ewix's Evolving Ensemble and Blocking Mace. This way allmost allways i have at least anyone with Parry to go in front or to VP.

For sure it is a variant to have all 3 fighters same as 1st and 2nd ones.

Space Ranger Era
    Level 22 Elf Warrior

Forest Guardian Aoou
    Level 20 Elf Warrior

Winter Champion Iva
    Level 22 Elf Warrior

In my experience War Cry is usually useless, so it might be fine to swap Helmet Of Thorns for Crusty Helm on 3rd fighter.

PS: also i have to point that this setup have half of items similar to Magic Elves' Supernova Squadron, check out his theme http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/supernova-squadron-1600.8534/

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    Magic Elves likes this.
  2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Really looking foward to when cautious (elven) maneuvers got its nerf and we all can set sails to new shores.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
    Hidden Jaguar and gulo gulo like this.
  3. peonprop

peonprop Thaumaturge

I'll settle for an OP tokenless human skill.

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  4. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

with a new duration 3 trait, "all enemies are unbuffable".

visak13 likes this.
  5. I doubt it will be a heavy-handed nerf. Either duration 2 or dig for 4-5 cards instead of 6.