2nd Peasant Swiss Tournament w/ Prizes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Flaxative, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

Agreed. ^

2. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

*hugs flax* I hope things in your life get better.

Pawndawan and Xayrn like this.
  3. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Yeah, no need to worry about some silly tournament. Hopefully you get it all sorted out soon.

4. No worries. If it has to be delayed even more, no big deal. Hopefully things get better soon.

5. Merdis

Merdis Orc Soldier

Unfortunately my ability to participate during July will be severely diminished. I still will be able to play on Saturdays & Sundays between 8:00 - 19:00 UTC.

Flaxative likes this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Friends,

I would like to apologize again for my sudden inability to finish the tournament last week. I am doing much better this week, but I fell behind on some work, and I think it would be best to end this event at this time. (You'll all have much more interesting things to do in Cardhuntria very, very shortly.)

For the purposes of prizes, you all win your fourth round matches. This means I'll be distributing much more pizza than originally anticipated. I hope this comes as a consolation prize for those of you who are bummed about not getting to play.

All this said, if you want to hunt down fellow contestants and challenge them to a friendly match using your tournament decks, I highly encourage it.

Prizes will be distributed within the next two days, except for participation epic chests, for which I will default to giving out as Citadel chests once the expansion hits (which will be soon). If you'd rather get a generic chest than a Citadel chest, you can let me know in this thread or by PM.

Thanks everyone for participating, I think the 3 rounds we did have were a huge success. And I'll definitely run something similar again in the future, hopefully won't get backstabbed by life in the middle of the event next time :)

Farbs, ParodyKnaveBob, kustaa and 9 others like this.
  7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Sounds like we are at EttSC-Con II, but still lacking the pre-precursor announcement announcements.
    Scary times.
    Big Gratz to all the winners!

8. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

That's okay Flax, there's no need to apologize to us! :D

I'm glad that your getting back on track and I sincerely hope you are feeling better!

And thanks Sir Veza~

9. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

I echo what @Fifjunior7 said. Thanks Flax for organizing such great event! Big thanks to co-referees / recorders CT5 & Stexe too. :)

10. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

all the wins! Thank you for organizing Flax, and looking forward to the next tournament.

11. WhiteSorcerer

WhiteSorcerer Guild Leader

Thanks for all the effort folks

12. Thanks so much, Flax! I am looking forward to the next one, and will definitely have a stronger build next time.

13. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Not to mention the grown selection of items and strategies we get to choose from.

14. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

Very much appreciation all around @Flaxative @CT5 @Stexe ! Great tournament! Great videos! Definitely the most fun I have had/most intense I have felt playing Card Hunter. Looking forward to the expansion and many more tournaments to come!

Pawndawan likes this.
  15. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Any chance we find the pizza prices on our accounts on time for the Citadel Release?

16. Merdis

Merdis Orc Soldier

I would love to participate in another Peasant Tournament in the future. It was very fun event and I want to thank @Flaxative, @CT5 and @Stexe for their combined effort.

I believe that in next tournament more than 16 spots should be available. I would opt for 64, because I am certain that playerbase will noticeably grow after release on Steam.

timeracers and Stexe like this.
  17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hopefully Jon and I can make constructed leagues with deckbuilding restrictions soon, and then a lot of this can be automated =)

RedNebula, Merdis and Pawndawan like this.
  18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Pizza has been distributed.

4 wins (400 pizza) — @Merdis, @kustaa
    3 wins (200 pizza) — @Robauke, @Juxtapostion, @Fifjunior7, @HisRoyalHygiene, @MathuranF
    2 wins (80 pizza) — @RedNebula, @Rebel7284, @WhiteSorcerer, @Scarponi, @timeracers

@LieutenantCommanderData and @Xayrn combined won 280 pizza, which has been divided evenly among the four Sorcererers participating in the event. They and @Pawndawan and @killz1994 each take home 70 pizza.

(You might need to log out and back in to see it.)

Since no one is asking to not receive a Citadel chest, I will distribute those once the expansion is live (tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

19. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Oh, was wondering what was going on. I could have helped judge 3 or 4 of them. Oh well, maybe next time.

timeracers and Flaxative like this.
  20. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Thanks Stexe, your help was really appreciated.

Stexe likes this.