[1700] Heavily frenzied 1war-2pri

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by doublequartz, Feb 5, 2019.

1. doublequartz

doublequartz Kobold

I used to want to see a modern competitive warrior build that's not werewolf. having decided it is better off making one myself, here it is(hopefully).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    this is called parody.

Jimmy

Level 10 Human Warrior
    Slippery Sword
    Zoltan's Laser Scourge - could be another Slippery Sword, in which case you use another Venerable Positioning, put that (majortoken) somewhere and pay a token for boots
    Flashing Longspear - should be swapped with Crazy Sal's Halberd as soon as I get it
    Cuirass Of Froth
    Aegis Of The Defender
    Angry Jack's Helmet - could be anything else if you have Crazy Sal's Halberd. this helm is just here for the Blind Rage.
    Hawkwind's Moccasins
    Subtle Positioning
    Frenzied Slicing

4 x Shifty Stab
    2 x Perforating Strike
    1 x Subtle Parry
    1 x Puncturing Stab
    2 x Impaling Stab
    2 x Dangerous Maneuver
    1 x Weak Chop
    1 x Simple Strike
    1 x Backbiting Strike
    3 x Frenzy Aura
    2 x Laser Whip
    2 x Slicer
    2 x Blind Rage
    1 x Walk, Team!
    4 x Lunging Bash
    1 x Reliable Mail
    2 x Vanguard
    1 x Escaping Run
    2 x Defender's Block
    1 x Ill-fitting Armor

Flutter
    Level 21 Elf Priest

Trainee
    Level 18 Human Priest

I got the idea of the warrior from vibrant dwarves, but look at all those Polearm Slashes on Crazy Sal's Halberd.. I thought it would make more sense to have stab attacks on other weapons.
    Staying at range 2 also saves me from taking lot of attacks, allowing me to save the Frenzy Auras for longer.
    (Shifty Stab and Lunging Bash is also better than Nimble Strike in the way that they're immune to Ill-fitting Armor)
    Slippery Sword is already a great deal offering a whole lot of tech for no token. I'm not sure if any better version of it would break the game.
    I found that even though Zoltan's Laser Scourge costs more token and does way more damage, it's not necessary better.
    While Lunging Bash look similar to Shifty Stab in a sense, it doesn't reach range 3 and it can leave you at range 1 if they block it/are Immovable.

The vampire is kinda different than most. He isn't built around one-shotting people with Talented Healer Cantrip chain, but rather he tank attacks by recovering from any damage he takes, or just get rid of them via Elven Trickery.
    This synergizes well with the warrior as taking any attacks in their hand helps saving his Frenzy Auras.
    Since one opponent charactor usually doesn't have enough damage to kill him, they tend to come with multiples. Obliterating Chops shine there.

Support priest is very usual, I found 5 MFs just enough to keep it up the whole time.
    Inspirations make the party more flexible, I usually feed cards to whoever is more frenzied.

I reached 1700 with this build in Category: Gladius PVP Map.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    Pawndawan, Scarponi and Sir Veza like this.