1/1/1 luxury deck (no deck inside)

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by scorpion_wins, Aug 15, 2015.

1. If you have the choice of any and all items, how do you compose your 1/1/1 deck? I've used 2 warriors and a wizard for some time and am thinking of switching to this, for the increased fun and finesse. Myself lacking in even basic intelligence I require you, forum denizens, to help me construct this alternative to the 2 warrior/2 wizard meta. How to deck out the wizard seems like the tricky part of this to me, but I may well be unsurprisingly and completely wrong.

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'm currently playing a 1/1/1 build with a shenanigans priest, control warrior, and melee wizard. It's fun but probably only a low 1500s build.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. My current 1/1 is a Stab Warrior, a Discard Wizard, and an Inspiration Priest, it has gotten me quite far, to be honest

When I got 1/1/1 i'm usually doing it for shenanigans, like a 6 Disorienting Block build or some sort of stacking debuffs on a warrior and then Lat Thinking out of them. Unlike 3 Warriors and 3 Wizards, I don't think there's a definitive, optimal way of building 1/1/1 and you just wing a lot and make the most out of the fact that you have versatility on your side

ParodyKnaveBob and Accent like this.
  4. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

The 1/1/1 build that I made a while ago consists of a Smoke Bomb + Force Cone / Control Mage and a Priest + Warrior with very strong anti-melee / anti-buff focus.

5. doog37

doog37 Hydra

I find 1/1/1 is best with a tankish warrior, damaging wizard and a support priest.
    You want to warrior to be able to draw attacks and hold V-Squares and do enough damage to be thought about.
    The wizard you want to use to kill, Kill, KILL, while being buffed by the priest. The priest should be focused on buff and support, but it is a bit tricky to decide.

I think a 1/1/1 should be the best build in terms of versatility and minimizing weaknesses, but it also means it doesn't overpower in any 1 way.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  6. Darial Storm

Darial Storm Orc Soldier

Agreed. And you can take it over 1800 if you have the right build, skills, and some luck. :)

Sir Veza likes this.
  7. HOTSCHMALZ

HOTSCHMALZ Kobold

because i like to live dangerously i'm running 1/1/1 elves: reach warrior, fire wizard, vamp/buff priest.

usually i buff and then try to trade my priest for their wizard/support character (usually she lives) then the party hunts down the next lowest hp character together. dwarf warriors get ignored because they're too ugly/smelly

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    ParodyKnaveBob and Flaxative like this.