♫ we twa hae run about the braes... ♪

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by neoncat, Jun 4, 2015.

1. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

♩ ... and pou’d the gowans fine. ♬

Do you miss the cutest cat ever old-timers who never turn up in world chat folks who have easily-photo-shoppable avatars? Now, you can cut out and play with your Card Hunter bffs whenever you like! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

CT5, Sir Veza, Pawndawan and 2 others like this.
  2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Yes. Yes I do.

Are you going to stick around long enough to update your utilities for the expansion? Or at least give us some hints on how to update them ourselves?

timeracers and Sir Veza like this.
  3. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

They should probably just work? If they really break, I'll dig them out and dust them off again.

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

They won't break, exactly, but someone needs to import the new equipment and adventure files, then add ticky boxes for EttSC and the badges will need a few more bars (level 20 & 21 items, co-op completion).

5. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

- scripts auto-load data from the live server
    - level bars should auto-expand, I think... (I think I just manually excluded level 30)
    -- oh wait, yeah, that will probably break horizontal layout though, since the badge is a fixed width
    - ticky boxes... ok yeah we'll need a couple new ones too

I'll get around to it at some point once the data goes live. Or anyone else is welcome to decipher the scripts, they're documented and not complicated.

6. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Collection analysis gained another set, but it's labeled "2".
    Item level still only goes to 19 (should go up to 21).
    upload_2015-7-13_11-28-36.png