Comments on Profile Post by DunDunDun

1. Flaxative
    Flaxative
    Same!
    Jul 6, 2015
  2. DunDunDun
    DunDunDun
    Well, doesn't even have to be specific, I don't think many of us feel the need to advertise MtF FtM type states, but it would be nice if there was a gender neutral option;
    Rather than clarifying gender, my concern is more with, I personally a lot of times go into profiles to see what pronouns I should use, and it'd be nice for anyone else doing that to be able to see if you prefer neutral terms.
    Jul 6, 2015
  3. Kalin
    Kalin
    On my profile, I see an option for "(unspecified)".
    Jul 7, 2015
  4. DunDunDun
    DunDunDun
    That just means you didn't want to select one, not that you're gender-neutral. That always just leads to people randomly guessing your pronoun for you;
    Nevertheless, you'll notice that's the one I have selected, by the complete lack of gender listing in my profile.
    In other words, if you're Androgyny, you're not good enough for a listing- right? :X

Or maybe, too good for it~ ^.^
    Jul 7, 2015
  5. DunDunDun
    DunDunDun
    Still, the point isn't how awesome Androgynies are, or even declaring your gender, but solely an issue of how confusing pronoun selection can be without a third option [most sites simply put 'Other', fyi, thus also covering any MtF, FtM, or genderfluid individuals that don't want to declare a single gender].
    So..:X
    Jul 7, 2015