Apr 8, 2017
Birthday:
May 16, 1998 (Age: 25)
Home Page:
Wizard

Share This Page

Magic Elves

Thaumaturge, Male, 25, from Enchanted forest

I haven't been on much due to college being kinda busy, but at the very worst I'll be back by Dec. Hope the expansion brings new players! Oct 2, 2016

Magic Elves was last seen:
Apr 8, 2017
    1. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      just realized he forgot to buy the Vibrant Pain in Randimars last week. I didn't need to play warriors anyway, I guess.
      1. LeisureSuitLoli likes this.
    2. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      finally found a wi-fi hotspot in the land of the dead, time to get back to hunting!
    3. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      I'm on vacation! Don't mourn my death unless I'm gone for a month instead of two weeks.
      1. Robauke
        Robauke
        Dips on his stuff.
        May 31, 2015
      2. DunDunDun
        DunDunDun
        No worries- we'll be too busy blaming the dwarves for taking out the elves again, to mourn you.

And, well, looting your stuff, of course.
        Jun 2, 2015
    4. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      still hasn't been able to play much Cardhunter, but he'll be on the forums forever and supply you with all the hottest news and tips!
      1. Ervinx and gulo gulo like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. DunDunDun
        DunDunDun
        Tips? Okay, I'll bite:
        How can I make that sexy mind flayer fall in love with me for my body, and not just my mind? :(
        Jun 2, 2015
      4. Inkfingers
        Inkfingers
        If you're trying to get a Mind Flenser to engage with you on a physical level, bring lots of Missile Block, or better yet, Catch Arrow, so that they understand that if they want your mind, they're going to have to acknowledge your body to get it. Consider Arrogant Armor, too - by playing hard to get, you can force them to focus on your physical attributes before you really give them the goods.
        Jun 4, 2015
      5. DunDunDun
        DunDunDun
        :takes notes:
        Okay, but when do I put on the schoolgirl uniform? My Japanese friends tell me that's important?
        Jun 4, 2015
    5. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      FUN FACT: Roll boosting harnesses not only increase armor, but they also increase the chance of Mystical Wyrmhide activating.
      1. Janet and doog37 like this.
      2. Ervinx
        Ervinx
        that's good if you hand enchanted harness.
        Apr 14, 2015
    6. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      Thanks to lots of work combined with Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, I'm probably not going to be playing for a while. Hope to see you soon!
    7. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      Bleneth's Skull in Randimar's this week. I guess I can play a couple extra hours for it...
    8. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      just got his wisdom teeth out, and as a result is extremely out of it. Not going to stop him from Cardhunting, of course!
      1. BlackVoidDeath and Flaxative like this.
      2. Flaxative
        Flaxative
        Good luck, comrade. I remember my wisdom teeth saga, complicated by my hemophilia. A week of bleeding :)
        Mar 19, 2015
      3. LeisureSuitLoli
        LeisureSuitLoli
        Everyone has a different reaction to have theirs out. Good luck.
        Mar 21, 2015
    9. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      Next week will be the week that marks when I started playing Cardhunter last year. Here's to another year after this!
      1. CT5, Pawndawan and Flaxative like this.
      2. BlackVoidDeath
        BlackVoidDeath
        I dont remember how long i have been playing for...
        Mar 11, 2015
    10. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      recently restarted trying to become a Pokemon Master, and has already given up. Weren't there only 386 different Pokemon last time I played?
      1. BlackVoidDeath likes this.
      2. Youbo
        Youbo
        What version are you playing?
        Mar 5, 2015
    11. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      played too much Cardhunter and is now staying up late to finish the homework he forgot to do. Don't let this happen to you, kiddos.
      1. Youbo and Flaxative like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. BlackVoidDeath
        BlackVoidDeath
        Yea thats a big problem - except on the weekend when i can play cardhunter, get all 20 mp chests, play 2-3 leagues, play almost every SP adventure and visit the forums and then even have time for work!
        Mar 2, 2015
      4. Flaxative
        Flaxative
        I wish CH had been around when I was still a student. Better use of time than the 150 days of anime I watched.
        Mar 2, 2015
      5. BlackVoidDeath
        BlackVoidDeath
        ↑ like!
        Mar 3, 2015
    12. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      finally got the info about Co-op into the glossary! Now he can continue slacking off, but guilt-free this time.
      1. Scarponi, Bandreus and Flaxative like this.
    13. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      can't figure out why every day the regular stores say they have new stuff, and every time I check it's the same commons I've sold loads of.
      1. Robauke likes this.
      2. Flaxative
        Flaxative
        Just means new stock, not new items.
        Jan 23, 2015
    14. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
    15. stellHex
      stellHex
      (Matanui): I did the thing and uplaoded the map; the thread is called "Blizzy in Xanthicus' Room"
      1. Flaxative and Magic Elves like this.
    16. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      UPDATING UPDATING UPDATING UPDATING!!! I wonder how many other people instinctively went to the forums when they couldn't get on Cardhunter?
    17. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      is eagerly waiting the incoming horde of players from Kongregate. Soon, the gates will open, and the unholy terror that is noobs will flow!
      1. Flaxative likes this.
    18. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      Break is over, and my sleep schedule has changed back from 11am-2am to 6am-10pm. So this is what a hangover feels like.
      1. Magic Elves
        Magic Elves
        Just clarifying I wasn't drinking, in case that was unclear.
        Dec 1, 2014
    19. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      is back? MAGIC ELVES IS BAAAAACK! (Until he recharges his phone and gets back to the #1 tactical romance medieval warfare simulator)
      1. LeisureSuitLoli and Flaxative like this.
    20. Magic Elves
      Magic Elves
      has been reading Garfield comics lately. That fat cat sure does hate Mondays, hahahaha that's the entire joke of the comic
      1. tuknir
        tuknir
        SPOILERS ALERT tag would be good..damn you
        Sep 25, 2014
      2. Stexe
        Stexe
        Garfield Minus Garfield is brilliant. I highly recommend it.
        Sep 25, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    May 16, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Home Page:
    http://www.cardhunter.com
    Wizard
    Magic Elves is great. Magic Elves is great. Magic Elves is great. Look at your wizards. Look back at Magic Elves. Look at your wizards again. Your wizards are now -8 health.