Comments on Profile Post by ParodyKnaveBob

1. ParodyKnaveBob
    ParodyKnaveBob
    Nothing but anger and disdain over such mess. (After years of training, I finally speed up enough to not lose to timer ALL the time (OFTEN 5-0 stars nonetheless), but what can I do vs. Snoozi saying I'm a loser? Nothing. Just fling $$$ at some tech company for a better computer. Just to play a browser game. (Which I don't even play in a browser because I quite literally can't on this computer.) Just whatever.)
    Sep 12, 2018
  2. ParodyKnaveBob
    ParodyKnaveBob
    Luegenlord, same story. Battle couldn't even load before I "lost." $¦v [
    Sep 12, 2018
  3. Flaxative
    Flaxative
    If it is your computer, can I ask what kind of specs you're playing with?
    Sep 12, 2018
  4. ParodyKnaveBob
    ParodyKnaveBob
    1 GHz (1 core), "2 GB" RAM (1.5 usable) - Windows 10, which works a lot better than the Windows 7 it came with - I'm well aware it's low-end - thanks for checking in, though
    Sep 12, 2018
  5. Flaxative
    Flaxative
    Good to know regardless. I wish there was something we could do for you; as you know the limit is there to prevent various abusive behaviors.

I'm also interested because the next game I'm working on probably won't run smoothly on a machine with those specs, and I'm not sure what to do about it :\
    Sep 13, 2018
  6. ParodyKnaveBob
    ParodyKnaveBob
    Well, I appreciate the thought anyway. And ha, yeah, one nice thing about having bottom of the line specs is when developing things in the past, I could know my stuff could run on *anyone's* computer if it'd run on mine, lol. (I even had one person comment that my HTML5 game was the only one that had run on her machine.) If you're looking for testers... $F^ }
    Sep 14, 2018
  7. Flaxative
    Flaxative
    We will be soon!
    Sep 14, 2018