Comments on Profile Post by Lance

1. ChadTheRad
    ChadTheRad
    Bandicam,i can only record up to 10 minutes at a time though,it only records my screen,but it picks up audio,hey we should play a match
    Mar 14, 2013
  2. Lance
    Lance
    I'm down... once I get my key and get situated. But I warn you in combat I can be quite ruthless... :)
    Mar 14, 2013
  3. ChadTheRad
    ChadTheRad
    right now i'm having trouble with the goblins there so many of them and so many parts to that adventure >_<
    Mar 14, 2013
  4. Lance
    Lance
    Well, keep up the diligence in this your daunting task of dispatching those dastardly goblins!
    Mar 14, 2013
  5. ChadTheRad
    ChadTheRad
    is there a friend's list in this so i can add you? for multiplayer?
    Mar 14, 2013
  6. Lance
    Lance
    Remember, I am still waiting for my key. It seems their waiting to give them out to all the facebook winners at once. But in order to do so they need those winners to message them with their email addresses first.
    Mar 14, 2013
  7. ChadTheRad
    ChadTheRad
    how odd i got mine like pretty fast i guess he see's the forum first
    Mar 14, 2013
  8. Lance
    Lance
    They posted and sent me a message on facebook about how they can do batches easier than they can do singles. Also, they need to sent the invite via email, so... once they have enough I'll get mine... and apparently only 27 or more have messaged them their email addresses.
    Mar 14, 2013
  9. ChadTheRad
    ChadTheRad
    when you do make your account let me know or pm me your phone number or something so we can always call up a multiplayer game without to much issue if you want it would be easier for me that way or just tell me your user name and ill find it or try too
    Mar 14, 2013