Comments on Profile Post by dlamica

1. ParodyKnaveBob
    ParodyKnaveBob
    A veteran player, then, might know to start a private "Conversation" with him rather than a public "Profile Post." $;^ J
    Sep 6, 2017
  2. dlamica
    dlamica
    how does being a veteran player have to do anything with the fourms etiquette. stop trolling. And what makes you think i didnt sent a pm. You must be like 5 years old thinking i would only send one type of communication on something i am asking for.
    Sep 6, 2017
  3. ParodyKnaveBob
    ParodyKnaveBob
    1. It has to do with the fact that *every* time I've seen the question asked/answered in-game, it's been said to PM Flaxative. (This is in contrast to a forum veteran who instead might have seen DerptasticDude's and Flak's dialogue just one page-scroll down from your-and-my dialogue.) 2. Not trolling. Helping. Sorry you misunderstood. $:^ ,
    Sep 9, 2017
  4. ParodyKnaveBob
    ParodyKnaveBob
    3. My 35 years of life experience told me that if you followed others' incorrect example of posting on Flak's public profile, then you had probably "missed the memo" so to speak to "PM him on the forum" (not "hit his forum profile" nor "forum-PM him and hit his forum profile" nor any other idea of contacting him in multiple ways). Anyway, I hope all is cleared up now. $:^ ]
    Sep 9, 2017
  5. dlamica
    dlamica
    clearly yr 35 years of life experience has failed you. Just bc i posted to ask for password does not mean i did not send him a pm. Flaxative can easily send a pm back to said person to send the password back. Just to be clear i posted this after 2 days of I PM him, so clearly he does not responded to my pm hence why i left a message on fourms.
    Sep 9, 2017
  6. dlamica
    dlamica
    Shouldn't you be a bit more gowned up at being 35+ years instead of just trolling the forums.You are trolling because i stated " what makes you think i didn't sent a pm" on my 1st reply PLZ learn to read what other say. There is nothing i have said that should have triggered a response from you.
    Sep 9, 2017
  7. dlamica
    dlamica
    All i asked for was a simple password to help out the community to find the loot fairy but instead talking to a kid with a wise ass mouth. OH sorry not trolling.
    Sep 9, 2017
  8. Flaxative
    Flaxative
    keep it civil folks. i'll pass out some new tracker passwords in the coming week. cheers.
    Sep 9, 2017
  9. dlamica
    dlamica
    no rush.
    Sep 10, 2017