Comments on Profile Post by mikey76500

1. WexMajor
    WexMajor
    I don't think so.
    Apr 7, 2017
  2. timeracers
    timeracers
    What about the cm adventures that we don't get access to yet? They haven't done any major updates since CM so they only neglected campaigns for 1 major update since last campaign update. (AI which was basically just campaign stuff)
    Apr 7, 2017
  3. WexMajor
    WexMajor
    For me, campaign mode is blocked to what I see.
    I am not rich enough to give them money (which I would totally do), so the campaign is still blocked.
    Last addition was the caverns of chaos.
    Apr 8, 2017
  4. mikey76500
    mikey76500
    @timeracers: They released an expansion with NO Campaign material prepared, and they also haven't released and NON-EXPANSION Campaign material for no less than 2 years. It's no longer an unsafe assumption to think BM means to make CH an MP-dependent game, now, which sucks. Video games like Smash 4 aren't as good as it could've been BECAUSE the 1P meta got TERRIBLY neglected compared to the MP meta.
    Apr 8, 2017
  5. timeracers
    timeracers
    #1: I already said that. #2: Yes they unsurprisingly haven't added any campaign stuff in the small updates. #3: So what if they don't release campaign material outside of expansions. #4: They spent similar amount of work on MP and SP recently.
    Post-Script: If you want to debate you can open a thread or start a conversation.
    Apr 8, 2017